More of our blogs
- Archive (202)
- Computing @OxfordGrove (14)
- export (1)
- Fundraising (6)
- Keeping Safe (14)
- Latest Blogs (104)
- Let's celebrate (46)
- Music @OxfordGrove (15)
- Our Community (10)
- Parent News (34)
- Reading (10)
- School Clubs (5)
- School competitons (7)
- School Trips (4)
- School Visitors (5)
- Sports @OxfordGrove (15)
- Writing (2)
- Strange news: Check out some of the week's more unusual storiesMartin has this week's collection of the weird and wonderful, including a DJ astronaut, a watermelon eating competition and some amazing butter carvings!
- VAR: Premier League to set 'high bar' for video ref decisions following Women's World CupVAR (video assistant referee) technology is always a hot topic in football. Following controversy over some VAR decisions at the Women's World Cup the tech is about to be used in the Premier League for the first time.
- Changing Faces calls for the way villains look in movies to changeCharity Changing Faces calls for the way villains look in films to change.
- 320,000 people are homeless in Britain, say ShelterAs the number of homeless people in Britain is increases, Newsround investigates the issue of homelessness.
- UK heatwave: Why should we stay out of the sun?It's so hot we're being told to stay out of the sun, and not to go out in the strongest sunshine hours - 11am to 3pm.
- World Cup: Which Belgium player should England be worried about?England play their final group match against Belgium, but which star player should England be worried about?
- Smoking: Should it be banned at the school gates?A group of school children have had enough of adults smoking near school gates, so they decided to do something about it.
- Can you guess which singer this is?Here's a clue - she's pretty famous!
- Strange news: Check out some of the week's more unusual stories
Category Archives: Parent News
Here are the full photos and videos from our performances at the Alfa Music Festival last night. Well done to all those who took part, who have been practising for so long – you were amazing! Children of the World … Continue reading
Tonight, our choir have enjoyed taking part in the Alfa Music Festival! Well done to all those involved – more pictures and videos to follow soon!
This morning, we have held our new parents intake meeting for the new Nursery and Reception classes. Mrs Ainscough (Foundation Stage lead) and other members of staff talked about what our school is like, and parents of children currently in … Continue reading
Our Parent Area on the school blog is updated with articles from CEOP on a regular basis, as well as containing links to websites and resources you can use to support yourself and your child in a variety of areas, … Continue reading
The term dates for the next academic year (2017-2018) are now available on our school website. Please click here to visit our Holiday List page.
Reminder – school is closed this Monday 28th November 2016.
Thank you very much to the 80 families who were able to attend our calculation workshop. It was great to see so many parents and carers work alongside and support their children in a maths session. We hope that you … Continue reading
Our Parent Only Area on the school blog is updated with articles from CEOP on a regular basis, as well as containing links to websites and resources you can use to support yourself and your child in a variety of … Continue reading