Translate this page:
- parent area
- physical education
- reading for pleasure
- Safer Internet Day
- smiley reward
- St Luke's
- whole school
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
More of our blogs
- Archive (160)
- Computing @OxfordGrove (14)
- Fundraising (6)
- Keeping Safe (14)
- Latest Blogs (72)
- Let's celebrate (46)
- Music @OxfordGrove (15)
- Our Community (10)
- Parent News (34)
- Reading (10)
- School Clubs (5)
- School competitons (7)
- School Trips (4)
- School Visitors (5)
- Sports @OxfordGrove (15)
- Writing (2)
- Weird news: Strange, Stranger, Strangest stories of the weekRicky brings you this week's selection of weird and wonderful stories, including...
- Changing Faces calls for the way villains look in movies to changeCharity Changing Faces calls for the way villains look in films to change.
- 320,000 people are homeless in Britain, say ShelterAs the number of homeless people in Britain is increases, Newsround investigates the issue of homelessness.
- Premier League to use VAR from next seasonVAR (video assistant referee) technology has been debated for a long time in football. Now, it's set to be used in the Premier League from next season.
- UK heatwave: Why should we stay out of the sun?It's so hot we're being told to stay out of the sun, and not to go out in the strongest sunshine hours - 11am to 3pm.
- World Cup: Which Belgium player should England be worried about?England play their final group match against Belgium, but which star player should England be worried about?
- Smoking: Should it be banned at the school gates?A group of school children have had enough of adults smoking near school gates, so they decided to do something about it.
- Can you guess which singer this is?Here's a clue - she's pretty famous!
- Weird news: Strange, Stranger, Strangest stories of the week
Tag Archives: smileys
This week, the whole school has enjoyed seeing the animals at the farm! There were lots of different animals to see, from chickens and ducks, to sheep and alpacas. The children all learned lots about the animals, how to look … Continue reading
The whole school has had an amazing time at our Spring 2 smiley reward! The Military Boot Camp returned and we enjoyed the huge inflatable obstacle course outside on the astro turf! We also took part in team building games. … Continue reading
What an amazing afternoon we have had at Oxford Grove! We have enjoyed a performance of ‘Beauty and the Beast’ as our annual pantomime. Well done to all of the children who earned enough smileys to fill the back of … Continue reading
On Friday, Reception, Key Stage 1 and Year 6 took part in their Smiley reward, and today it was Key Stage 2’s turn. The children have all enjoyed learning a variety of circus skills, including plate spinning, scarf waving, balancing, … Continue reading
Over the last two days, all of our classes have enjoyed spending time with Farmer David and the animals at the farm! Every child who filled the back of their second smiley card was given this opportunity as a behaviour … Continue reading
On Thursday 26th May, we enjoyed our Smiley Reward for Summer 1 – the Science Magic Show! KS1 enjoyed a performance all about different forces, such as pushes and pulls, that you can find at the funfair. KS2 enjoyed a … Continue reading
What an amazing day we have had at Oxford Grove! The fabulous dancers from Zulu Nation came into our school and gave three amazing performances! They also completed workshops with some of the classes, teaching them how to play African … Continue reading
Oxford Grove really enjoyed the Pop Project! To go to the Pop Project, the children must fill the front half of their second smiley card. Well done to everybody – you have worked hard for this reward! Take a look at … Continue reading
On Friday 27th November, Oxford Grove hosted a fabulous pantomime production of Dick Whittington in the school hall. All the children attended this brilliant show as their smiley reward for this half term. The children had to fill the back … Continue reading