Translate this page:
- parent area
- physical education
- reading for pleasure
- Safer Internet Day
- smiley reward
- St Luke's
- whole school
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
More of our blogs
- Archive (160)
- Computing @OxfordGrove (14)
- Fundraising (6)
- Keeping Safe (14)
- Latest Blogs (82)
- Let's celebrate (46)
- Music @OxfordGrove (15)
- Our Community (10)
- Parent News (34)
- Reading (10)
- School Clubs (5)
- School competitons (7)
- School Trips (4)
- School Visitors (5)
- Sports @OxfordGrove (15)
- Writing (2)
- Strange, Stranger, StrangestDe'Graft brings you this week's selection of weird and wonderful stories
- Changing Faces calls for the way villains look in movies to changeCharity Changing Faces calls for the way villains look in films to change.
- 320,000 people are homeless in Britain, say ShelterAs the number of homeless people in Britain is increases, Newsround investigates the issue of homelessness.
- Premier League to use VAR from next seasonVAR (video assistant referee) technology has been debated for a long time in football. Now, it's set to be used in the Premier League from next season.
- UK heatwave: Why should we stay out of the sun?It's so hot we're being told to stay out of the sun, and not to go out in the strongest sunshine hours - 11am to 3pm.
- World Cup: Which Belgium player should England be worried about?England play their final group match against Belgium, but which star player should England be worried about?
- Smoking: Should it be banned at the school gates?A group of school children have had enough of adults smoking near school gates, so they decided to do something about it.
- Can you guess which singer this is?Here's a clue - she's pretty famous!
- Strange, Stranger, Strangest
Tag Archives: Christmas
This week, Years 3, 4 and 5 have performed their amazing Christmas show, ‘Superstar’! They were fantastic, with wonderful singing and excellent acting. Well done to everybody involved in the production, and thank you to all the parents who could … Continue reading
Today, Choir have performed Christmas songs outside for all of our parents and children. They will be outside next Friday too – don’t miss it!
Today, Foundation Stage have performed their amazing show, ‘A King Is Born’! Well done to all the children and staff for working so hard on learning their songs and moving around the stage. Some comments from our parents: “Fantastic school, … Continue reading
Wow, what an amazing show! Key Stage 2 have completed their four performances of ‘A Song for Christmas’. It was no mean feat getting all 210 children in Key Stage 2 up on stage, but the result was absolutely fantastic! Each year … Continue reading
Behind the scenes, getting ready for our production this week! (Click the photos to see larger versions.)
This morning, Oxford Grove Primary School have enjoyed a fabulous celebration assembly! Here is just a sample of some of the musical delights that we enjoyed, from all our hardworking children and teachers: Merry Christmas, from all at Oxford Grove!
Key Stage One performed their fabulous production twice yesterday! ‘Baubles’ was performed in the afternoon and after school. The children did fabulously and we are very proud of all of them. Watch the video for a clip of one of … Continue reading
On Wednesday, Key Stage 2 took us all on a journey around the world to tell us about how different countries celebrate Christmas. Each class performed their own song and we also had some special dancers. Everyone worked really hard … Continue reading
We had a special Christmas music assembly this morning with performances from the Year 5 brass and djembe players, Key Stage 1 and the Oxford Grove School Choir. They were all fabulous! We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!
This afternoon the Oxford Grove choir joined the Wednesday Club at St Luke’s Church Hall, who were enjoyed their Christmas celebrations. The children performed a number of Christmas classics to put a smile on everyone’s faces. Club member enjoyed the sing-along so … Continue reading