Translate this page:
- parent area
- physical education
- reading for pleasure
- Safer Internet Day
- smiley reward
- St Luke's
- whole school
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
More of our blogs
- Archive (160)
- Computing @OxfordGrove (14)
- Fundraising (6)
- Keeping Safe (14)
- Latest Blogs (77)
- Let's celebrate (46)
- Music @OxfordGrove (15)
- Our Community (10)
- Parent News (34)
- Reading (10)
- School Clubs (5)
- School competitons (7)
- School Trips (4)
- School Visitors (5)
- Sports @OxfordGrove (15)
- Writing (2)
- Weird news: Strange, Stranger, Strangest stories of the weekNaz brings you this week's selection of weird and wonderful stories in Strange, Stranger, Strangest.
- Changing Faces calls for the way villains look in movies to changeCharity Changing Faces calls for the way villains look in films to change.
- 320,000 people are homeless in Britain, say ShelterAs the number of homeless people in Britain is increases, Newsround investigates the issue of homelessness.
- Premier League to use VAR from next seasonVAR (video assistant referee) technology has been debated for a long time in football. Now, it's set to be used in the Premier League from next season.
- UK heatwave: Why should we stay out of the sun?It's so hot we're being told to stay out of the sun, and not to go out in the strongest sunshine hours - 11am to 3pm.
- World Cup: Which Belgium player should England be worried about?England play their final group match against Belgium, but which star player should England be worried about?
- Smoking: Should it be banned at the school gates?A group of school children have had enough of adults smoking near school gates, so they decided to do something about it.
- Can you guess which singer this is?Here's a clue - she's pretty famous!
- Weird news: Strange, Stranger, Strangest stories of the week
Tag Archives: performance
This week, Years 3, 4 and 5 have performed their amazing Christmas show, ‘Superstar’! They were fantastic, with wonderful singing and excellent acting. Well done to everybody involved in the production, and thank you to all the parents who could … Continue reading
Today, Choir have performed Christmas songs outside for all of our parents and children. They will be outside next Friday too – don’t miss it!
Today, Foundation Stage have performed their amazing show, ‘A King Is Born’! Well done to all the children and staff for working so hard on learning their songs and moving around the stage. Some comments from our parents: “Fantastic school, … Continue reading
Today, the whole school has enjoyed a production of ‘Jack and the Beanstalk’! It was very funny and exciting, with lots of songs for us all to join in with. Well done to everybody who worked hard to earn their … Continue reading
Year 1, Year 2 and Year 3 have enjoyed some fantastic Diwali workshops today! They learned about the story of Rama and Sita, which is celebrated by Hindus in Diwali. They used drama and dance to perform parts of the … Continue reading
Today we have enjoyed our fabulous music assembly! Year 5 showed off their amazing drumming and brass skills that they have been working on all year. We we were delighted to enjoy a performance from our Halliwell Hooters. These children … Continue reading
What an amazing afternoon we have had at Oxford Grove! We have enjoyed a performance of ‘Beauty and the Beast’ as our annual pantomime. Well done to all of the children who earned enough smileys to fill the back of … Continue reading
Key Stage 2 have enjoyed a Harvest assembly led by Mrs Bain and Year 5B. We talked about and celebrated the Harvest gifts brought in by our families. 5B performed a play to teach us the importance of sharing, being … Continue reading
Here are the full photos and videos from our performances at the Alfa Music Festival last night. Well done to all those who took part, who have been practising for so long – you were amazing! Children of the World … Continue reading
Tonight, our choir have enjoyed taking part in the Alfa Music Festival! Well done to all those involved – more pictures and videos to follow soon!