Alfa Music Festival 2017 – photos and videos

Here are the full photos and videos from our performances at the Alfa Music Festival last night.

Well done to all those who took part, who have been practising for so long – you were amazing!

Children of the World – our first song

Let Love Shine Through – our second song

Our Choir leading the ensemble song – Fiela

Proud – our school song, which we sang as the other choirs were being dismissed at the end of the night

10 thoughts on “Alfa Music Festival 2017 – photos and videos”

1. What a wonderful evening at the Alfa Music Festival last night. You were so amazing and I was very proud of you all.

2. I loved the kids performance, they performed with great confidence and behaved like angels.

You all looked amazing and I was so proud when our girls and boys sang as everyone left.

Loved it (”,)

3. I enjoyed singing at the Macron Stadium because it was a pleasure to be on stage and show other schools how much we have practiced. It was an exciting evening, I would never forget this day.

4. I was so proud to sing in front of the schools a million it was amazing . My best song is proud because it taught me how to be proud .

5. I like your song I wish I can be in the singing group I was in the singing but I didn’t no I was in the singing group.