More of our blogs
- Archive (160)
- Computing @OxfordGrove (14)
- export (1)
- Fundraising (6)
- Keeping Safe (14)
- Latest Blogs (104)
- Let's celebrate (46)
- Music @OxfordGrove (15)
- Our Community (10)
- Parent News (34)
- Reading (10)
- School Clubs (5)
- School competitons (7)
- School Trips (4)
- School Visitors (5)
- Sports @OxfordGrove (15)
- Writing (2)
- Strange news: Check out some of the week's more unusual storiesDolphins racing, water spouts and giant Jellyfish
- VAR: Premier League to set 'high bar' for video ref decisions following Women's World CupVAR (video assistant referee) technology is always a hot topic in football. Following controversy over some VAR decisions at the Women's World Cup the tech is about to be used in the Premier League for the first time.
- Changing Faces calls for the way villains look in movies to changeCharity Changing Faces calls for the way villains look in films to change.
- 320,000 people are homeless in Britain, say ShelterAs the number of homeless people in Britain is increases, Newsround investigates the issue of homelessness.
- UK heatwave: Why should we stay out of the sun?It's so hot we're being told to stay out of the sun, and not to go out in the strongest sunshine hours - 11am to 3pm.
- World Cup: Which Belgium player should England be worried about?England play their final group match against Belgium, but which star player should England be worried about?
- Smoking: Should it be banned at the school gates?A group of school children have had enough of adults smoking near school gates, so they decided to do something about it.
- Can you guess which singer this is?Here's a clue - she's pretty famous!
- Strange news: Check out some of the week's more unusual stories
Tag Archives: choir
Alfa Raising Music Festival Monday 1st July at 7:00pm Bridgewater Hall, Manchester If you would like to buy tickets for the Alfa Raising Music Festival, where our School Choir will be performing, please click the picture below to go to … Continue reading
Today, Choir have performed Christmas songs outside for all of our parents and children. They will be outside next Friday too – don’t miss it!
Today we have enjoyed our fabulous music assembly! Year 5 showed off their amazing drumming and brass skills that they have been working on all year. We we were delighted to enjoy a performance from our Halliwell Hooters. These children … Continue reading
Today, we have enjoyed music performances by Year 5 and the School Choir. Every year, Year 5 have the opportunity to learn to play the djembe drum and a brass instrument, led by specialist music teachers, Mr Bamford and Mr … Continue reading
Here are the full photos and videos from our performances at the Alfa Music Festival last night. Well done to all those who took part, who have been practising for so long – you were amazing! Children of the World … Continue reading
Tonight, our choir have enjoyed taking part in the Alfa Music Festival! Well done to all those involved – more pictures and videos to follow soon!
Wow, what an amazing show! Key Stage 2 have completed their four performances of ‘A Song for Christmas’. It was no mean feat getting all 210 children in Key Stage 2 up on stage, but the result was absolutely fantastic! Each year … Continue reading
Today, we held our annual Music Assembly, where our parents got the opportunity to see the Oxford Grove Choir singing their music festival songs and the Year 5 parents got to see what they have been learning in their music … Continue reading
Wow! Oxford Grove choir had an amazing time at the Alfa Music Festival last night! The children sang brilliantly on the stage and they sounded amazing! Videos of the performance will follow soon, but for now, why don’t you take … Continue reading