Today we hosted an after-school event for our parents to come and learn Bollywood dancing!
Our dancing tutor was Salma from Salma’s Bollywood Academy, and she has spent the day working with each of our classes to teach them Bollywood dancing. At 3pm, it was the parents’ turn!
We learned a wide range of different moves to the song ‘Jai Ho’ from Slumdog Millionaire.
Some feedback from our attendees:
- “Energetic, engaging, multicultural experience.”
- “One useful thing – how to learn so many dance moves in such a short time.”
- “I enjoyed parent and child participation.”
- “One useful thing – spending time with my children in school and being involved.”
- “Had fun while learning a dance from another culture.”
Take a look at some of our photos from this fantastic event:
Thank you so much to everybody who participated in this event.