Our local librarian visits Oxford Grove …

This afternoon, we had a special visitor from our local library. She read us some stories using fantastic expression ! We found out about all the different kind of books we could access at the library 🙂 Have you ever been to a library?

This entry was posted in Archive, Latest Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Our local librarian visits Oxford Grove …

1. Attila says:

It was a very good and very silly time we read a very 2 disgusting books one was about poo and the other one about wee. I loved this librarian because she was full of eximent and very funny thank you.

2. 0272013mb says:

I have really enjoyed this lesson! I never laughed so hard when the librarian read out some hilarious books for example: The Prince and the Pee, The Three Little Pigs and many more!! Thank you for these amazing lessons and activities, all of you are amazing 🙂

3. 0272013hs says:

I really enjoyed having this librarian coming in to our school and what I liked the most was her enthusiasm in her voice that is what made me think I might be a librarian when I grow up and come and visit schools my favourite book was I need to pee .

4. 0272013jg says:

It was very awesome but disgusting because we read two books one was about poo and the other was about wee, but I still enjoyed my self.

5. 0272013ar says:

Both of the books were very funny and extra disgusting. In my opinion the 2 book was more disgusting then the first one but the first one was more funny. There were three books but unfortunately we only read two books we couldn’t read The three little pigs because we had no time left but I hope she comes back to our school and shows us really funny and silly books again!!!

6. 0272013jg says:

It was very awesome but disgusting because we read two books one was about poo and the other was about wee but I still enjoyed my self.

7. 0272012ss1 says:

This afternoon, we had a special visitor from our local library. She read us some stories using fantastic expression ! We found out about all the different kind of books we could access at the library.

8. 0272013ab says:

This librarian was very very silly to prove how silly she was I will tell you what the books she read were about. They were about poo and wee it was hilarious (she saidto never mention it again but this blog was on so why not) Please can she come again

9. Rayyan says:

This librarian is really funny and enthusiastic. In my opinion the 2nd book was better because it had some humour. It was about a horse wanting to wee and poo. She was really funny though! I hope she comes again.

10. 0272013mg says:

This librarian was very silly. As well the book were very disgusting and she was full of eximent. It was very good and one of the book I really liked. I loved this librarian and we had to answer some questions about the books.

11. 0272013ra says:

I enjoyed the librarian because she showed the whole of Oxford Grove family about the Prince and the pee and other disgusting books it was really funny it was good the expression was good.

12. Megan says:

Mrs Moore love the story and I did but they were silly. My favourite one was about the prince and the pee because it very funny. Lots a people probably the one about the mole and poo.

13. Alena says:

I really enjoyed the librarian reading books for us. The librarian read these two books that were extremely humorous and were called: The Mole who know it was non of his business, The Prince and the Pee ( Instead of the Princess and Pea) and some other funny stories. The lady who came in was from the Bolton Library, I remember she was Jemima Puddle duck from Peter Rabbit on World Book Day.
    I had such a fab afternoon,
    Thankyou for this.

14. Zayan says:

The librarian was very funny,everyone loved the stories there was a story called the prince and the pee intsted if the prince and the pea and there was another story called the mole who knew that it was non of his business.The second book was about poo and the first one was about pee.The librarian was enthusiastic and she was funny.We also learned what job she does at the library. We also saw what she wore in wold book day. That was a very fun day. Every body loved the stories even though they were disgusting.Every second you could hear laughing.

15. 0272013ss says:

I really enjoyed when the librarian cam because she was really funny and she got a few books and she read out two of them but couldn’t read the last one because there was no time.The first book was really funny and dusscusting the second one was also discussing and funny I hope the librarian comes back one day and read another discussing and funny book

16. 0272013hm says:

I loved that afternoon every one had a little giggle not one person did not enjoy it . We really apriciate Miss Harvey for letting us have this amazing treat !!! The librarian was very funny nice and kind the stories that she read were funny and amazing too .