The Team at Oxford Grove

This entry was posted in Archive, Latest Blogs and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to The Team at Oxford Grove

1. Mrs Moore says:

What a wonderful team with have at Oxford Grove! looking fantastic 🙂

2. Michal B says:

All of the teachers looked amazing ! Miss Harvey had the best costume ever with a green face!

3. 0272011dn says:

I REALLY really enjoyed WORLD BOOK DAY it was so so so FUN I absolutely loved it it was amazing .

By Jessica

4. joshua says:

All the teachers looked brilliant

5. mum&dad says:

Hands down the best team !!!!

6. Maliha and Husnain Ali's (mum) says:

Can proudly say the best school ever!
    Ime so glad my children are educated at a school I once attended myself can only say with time it’s got Evan better and all staff and children show a lot of pride in what ever they do.
    Thanks Oxford grove staff for creating and achieving such standards
    Top school always has been and always will be !!!!!

7. Deepisha Blakeway says:

I am so glad that Maddi goes to Oxford Grove, the teachers are so approachable for the kids and my self. I never felt unheard and know that the school always put the children first.

You teachers all look amazing and the kids and parents are really proud of you all. (”,)

8. Hayley ( Jacobs mum r2 ) says:

Was lovely to see all the staff involved on world book day !

9. Vicky Dean says:

Great team, great picture!

10. Amanda worthington says:

Such a massive effort from all the teachers, you all looked fantastic such brilliant pictures of you all.

11. Michal's mum says:

Always creative !!!! Love you all !

12. Husna's Mummy says:

Wow! You all look amazing! Love Marge Simpson and Malificent!

13. 0272011aj1 says:

World book day was the best!! I’m really happy the teachers joined in world book day. The picture looks amazing by the way. I think Mrs Bain and Mrs Harvey look really good. I like the green skin the most. I think all the teachers did an amazing job of dressing up in there amazing outfits. Some teachers look scary, cute and funny. Miss Lowe looks quite funny with the googly eyes and the yellow skin.
    By Aliyah Jxxx

14. Husnain ali mum says:

Miss Mcfail dressed as little red riding hood, how good does she look.
    Maliha said my teacher looks fab I love her.x

15. Deepisha Blakeway says:

I have had many instances were I have had to come into the school to speak to particular teachers and I can honestly say that I am so pleased with how situations have been handled. I have had great talks with Miss Bimson and Miss King who have both in the past been great listeners, also these 2 teachers have always put Maddi at easy and she feels well supported from these teachers.

I must take a moment, to also personally thank Miss Day, you have been fantastic since Maddi started Oxford Grove. You have a supportive point of contact for her and she feels that you are very approachable and a great listener. We are so pleased that Maddi feel this connection with Miss Day and even my husband and I feel that Miss Day is an asset to the school.

Thank you for all your support (”,)