A Life

This week, the whole school has enjoyed healthy lifestyle and fitness workshops with A Life!

Everybody got to look at a range of activities about how to have a healthy lifestyle. We learned about eating healthily, getting enough sleep, drinking enough water, keeping our bodies healthy and where our food comes from.

We also enjoyed fun fitness and exercise workshops. We learned lots of different ways we can get fit and keep our bodies moving.

This entry was posted in Latest Blogs and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to A Life

1. 0272013fd says:

I loved the A-Life! The different stations helped me learn how to eat healthy and exercise. My favourite station was the jigsaw puzzle of fruits and vegetables. In the afternoon, we did some exercising. My favourite exercise was on the trampoline. I hope A-Life come again!

2. Thomas S says:

I loved a life! It was the best workshop I have been in! Unfortunately, I am in year 6, so I will not be able to go to a life again.

3. Veera says:

A-life was amazing, my favourite part was when we got to go on the trampolines and when we got to box. I hope A-life comes back next year!

4. Veera says:

A-life was amazing, my favourite part was when we got to go on the trampolines and when we got to box. I loved doing all of the activities in are separate groups!!!!!! I hope A-life comes back next year!

5. Marissa says:

Just having a look at some of the posts and looks like you have been having fun this workshop is great.

Warm regards,

Marissa

6. Reece says:

I thought Alife is the best