- on Amazing designs Wow,those cars look realy good from brooke ..... Well.... done!!! Some languges are french spanish a…
- on Amazing designs I love those cars that you have made Nursery. If I made one of those cars I would drive to the count…
- on Reception Assembly Reception must have had a lot of fun, I cant wait to see the assembly's you do next year.
- on Physical development You must have done a lot of fun activities because you all look tired. You also must have worked ver…
- on Amazing Writing! Good job, you are really good at writing, I can tell that you are all going to have a really good wr…
Tag Archives: Fun
This week in music we have been experimenting with the way instruments make sound. We had a go at making loud and quiet sounds. We have had lots of fun. What is your favourite song?
At Oxford Grove we have lots of after school clubs. When you go to Reception next year you will have the opportunity to go to a club. Clubs are lots of fun, some of the clubs we have in school … Continue reading
This week we have been working very hard completing some Funky Fingers activities. We have been making large movements with our shoulders to help develop our fine motor skills. We are making lots of progress with this.
In maths this week we have been singing lots of counting songs. Our favourite counting song has been 5 little ducks went swimming one day. You can listen to the song here. http://www.bbc.co.uk/learning/schoolradio/subjects/earlylearning/nurserysongs/F-J/five_little_ducks
This week we have been talking about being a good friend. We have been trying to learn each others names. We are very good at being kind to each other. Who is your friend?
This week we have been into the Reception and met our new teachers. We have had lots of fun choosing new toys and making some new friends. All the Foundation Stage staff are very proud of us, we have been … Continue reading
This week we have been sharing lots of stories. We have been working on our listening skills. In the Nursery we like story time. We are good at joining in with some of the words. What is your favourite story?
Today we came to school dressed in our pyjamas to raise money for our chosen charities this year- ‘Cancer Research’and ‘The Stroke Association’. We went into the hall and recited a poem for the Reception children. We said the poem: … Continue reading
This week we have read the story Smartie the Penguin. We have learnt a song to help us remember how to be safe on the internet. Before you click, click, click You gotta think, think, think and tell someone! Have … Continue reading