Translate this page:
- parent area
- physical education
- reading for pleasure
- Safer Internet Day
- smiley reward
- St Luke's
- whole school
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
More of our blogs
- Archive (160)
- Computing @OxfordGrove (14)
- Fundraising (6)
- Keeping Safe (14)
- Latest Blogs (72)
- Let's celebrate (46)
- Music @OxfordGrove (15)
- Our Community (10)
- Parent News (34)
- Reading (10)
- School Clubs (5)
- School competitons (7)
- School Trips (4)
- School Visitors (5)
- Sports @OxfordGrove (15)
- Writing (2)
- Weird news: Strange, Stranger, Strangest stories of the weekRicky brings you this week's selection of weird and wonderful stories, including...
- Changing Faces calls for the way villains look in movies to changeCharity Changing Faces calls for the way villains look in films to change.
- 320,000 people are homeless in Britain, say ShelterAs the number of homeless people in Britain is increases, Newsround investigates the issue of homelessness.
- Premier League to use VAR from next seasonVAR (video assistant referee) technology has been debated for a long time in football. Now, it's set to be used in the Premier League from next season.
- UK heatwave: Why should we stay out of the sun?It's so hot we're being told to stay out of the sun, and not to go out in the strongest sunshine hours - 11am to 3pm.
- World Cup: Which Belgium player should England be worried about?England play their final group match against Belgium, but which star player should England be worried about?
- Smoking: Should it be banned at the school gates?A group of school children have had enough of adults smoking near school gates, so they decided to do something about it.
- Can you guess which singer this is?Here's a clue - she's pretty famous!
- Weird news: Strange, Stranger, Strangest stories of the week
Category Archives: Parent News
The latest copy of the parent newsletter from eSafety Adviser Alan Mackenzie is now available in our Parent Area. Please click the link below and log in as a parent to read useful information about keeping your child safe online.
Want to give your child some extra help at home with their adding, subtracting, multiplying or dividing? Please don’t forget our calculation policies on our school website! These documents provide a step by step guide on how we teach the four … Continue reading
Today, we have hosted our first Healthy Relationships workshop for our Year 4, Year 5 and Year 6 parents! Thank you to all our parents who came, and please remember the next dates for the course: Tuesday 19th April at … Continue reading
Oxford Grove’s school holiday dates for next academic year (2016-2017) have now been published on our website. Click here to view the dates for next academic year.
Today, we have hosted our Safer Internet Day 2016 parent workshop! We discussed the different risks that could be posed to children, looking at content, conduct, contact and commercialism. We also looked at the CEOP button as a way of … Continue reading
This week, Oxford Grove are celebrating Safer Internet Week, in conjunction with Safer Internet Day, a global celebration which aims to promote the safe, responsible and positive use of digital technology for children and young people. In 2016, the theme … Continue reading
Oxford Grove has been receiving coverage online for our recent eSafety Mark award! Click here to see the report on SWGfL Online.