Microsoft Teams

Please click the logo to see information on how to access Teams:

Below is a video guide by our Digital Leaders on how to login to Teams:

This entry was posted in Latest Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to Microsoft Teams

1. Danar says:

thanks to all of the hard working teachers that spend there time setting us work

2. Ewelina Saidi says:

Very good ideas with this app it easy to use and very helpful

3. Eesa says:

It is very easy to check your homework thank you. Very useful.

4. Husna says:

Microsoft Teams is such a fun way to stay in touch with friends!

5. 0272013hm says:

Thank you for letting us use Microsoft Teams. This makes it very easy to find our work and we greatly appreciate this. Thank you , and have a great day!!!

6. Alfie says:

I like teams as I get see photos of my friends.

7. Bella and Thomas says:

Teams is fantastic, easy to use to gain access to the children’s work, showing the teachers what we have been up to at home and great to still have remote contact with the amazing teachers.

8. 0272013ap says:

Microsoft teams is a great way to stay in touch with your friends and do school work but at home. This way you can keep our distance and stay safe at home.

9. 0272013kb says:

I like teams because then I see what work I can do and see who’s texting. My favourite about teams is seeing what work I can do. What’s your favourite part in teams?

10. Alena says:

Microsoft Teams is an amazing way to stay connected with your friends! And it’s also a great place for us to do our work.

11. 0272014ma says:

Teams is very cool! It’s like a very safe browser for kids and adults we can send photos and communicate thanks so much for applying it!

12. Ewelina Saidi says:

It is important to stay safe 🙂

13. 0272014bm says:

Microsoft teams is very helpful because you can talk to your friends during lockdown. You can talk to your class on there and talk to your teacher.

14. Oliver B says:

Microsoft teams is very useful because it is an easy way to find you word and you have a conversation with you class.

15. Oliver B says:

Microsoft teams is very useful because it is an easy way to find you word and you have a conversation with you class. You can down lode it for free!

16. Oliver B says:

Microsoft teams is very useful because it is an easy way to find you word and you have a conversation with you class. You can down lode it for free! You can also talk to your teacher if you are struggling on your work too. Thank you Microsoft teams!

17. Alfie says:

I miss school and My friends lots.

18. Danar says:

Microsoft Teams is very useful I use it all of the time.

19. Eesa says:

Microsoft teams is very easy to check your homework and we can chat on it to our friends. It is very useful. Thank you. 🙂

By Eesa

20. 0272013kb says:

Teams is awesome because you can stay in touch with friends and teachers which I like doing the most

21. 0272014mm says:

Thanks, teams is really useful during lockdown and it’s really easy to use too

22. Husnain-Ali says:

Teams is a way to communicate with our Beloved friends without spreading the virus stay safe and protect the NHS.

23. Danar says:

Thank you to all the teachers for putting this amazing work on teams.Its amazing

24. Danar says:

I miss school too :[

25. Ewelina Saidi says:

I love learning online but I miss my all teachers and friends:-))

26. Ewelina Saidi says:

Microsoft teams is very good as it helps everyone with their schoolwork.

27. Ewelina Saidi says:

My daughter, Aisha Saidi, is in reception and uses teams sometimes. I think it is a very good idea. Keep up the good work.

28. Isabelle says:

This helped out a lot

29. 0272014rm says:

Microsoft teams is very good but you have to remember to always sign out or close the tab

30. 0272014bm says:

I like Microsoft teams because I can talk with my friends . If I need help I talk to my teacher

31. 0272014zg says:

teams is a really fun communicating app I really enjoy going on teams and talking to my friends and my teachers I also think that is really good for getting your homework done quickly!!!

32. 0272014rn says:

I love Microsoft teams because when I am confuse I can chat to teacher to solve my
    Problem and I can chat my friends too

33. 0272014rn says:

This is an amazing thing we can help each other , we can chat through Microsoft
    We can do more things through the Microsoft

34. 0272014fa says:

Thank to you hard working teachers we were able to go on teams.