Children’s Art Week (KS2 Group)

Children’s Art Week is a UK-wide programme run by Engage, the National Association for Gallery Education.  In 2020, Children’s Art Week will take place online, at home and in schools across three weeks in June and July. The week normally focus’ on a special theme. 

This week the children in school have been looking at mosaics and reading the history behind them. We really enjoyed creating our own- we got really creative! At home some children have also been getting creative and drawing their amazing pieces of art.

(Well done Alfie and Joseph!)

Post a picture on the blog or send a picture of  your art work  to your teacher on TEAMS. I would love to see what art you have all been doing!

This entry was posted in Latest Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Children’s Art Week (KS2 Group)

1. Ewelina Saidi says:

I love this pictures:-)) well done Alfie and Joseph! You both are really talented.

2. Ewelina Saidi says:

3. Ewelina Saidi says:

I love this pictures:-) well done Alfie and Joseph!! You both are really talented.

4. Eesa says:

I had drew a picture on Monday. Which was a bit tricky but it was fun. 🙂

By Eesa

5. Hina says:

I also really enjoy doing art as it’s calming and fun to do and these drawings look amazing ! Well done Alfie and Joseph these drawings look great!

6. 0272013ap says:

These picture are AMAZING I like how you used the squared paper to make a minion it’s awesome. I also like the detail in the soldier picture

7. Danar says:

They look beautiful

8. 0272015ad says:

I really like the bright colours on Joseph’s paper and i like the detail in Alfie’s drawing.

9. Alena says:

Excellent drawings guys!! The soldier is amazing as well as the minion! I’m speechless, they are so great! Keep up the art you guys!

10. Danar says:

There are great i wish i could draw that good

11. Husnain-Ali says:

I love the picture of Stuart the minion a true work of art

12. Husnain-Ali says:

The gladiator look amazingly professional

13. Ewelina Saidi says:

These pictures look wonderful. Well done everyone. You guys are so talented.

14. Zuzanna S says:

Great drawings boys, you have a talent.