Picnic Lunches- National Picnic Day (KS2 Key Worker Group)

What better way to spend a lazy summers afternoon then in a lovely location with the family, playing games and tucking in to a picnic.

This week is national picnic week and in KS2 we have enjoyed getting involved! We took our lunch outside and spoke about the importance of getting fresh air and spending time with loved ones.

Have you been on a picnic?

This entry was posted in Latest Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Picnic Lunches- National Picnic Day (KS2 Key Worker Group)

1. Eesa says:

I have been today and yesterday. It has been a beautiful day.

2. Ewelina Saidi says:

I think everyone enjoyed a picnic it’s good to be outside to relax

3. 0272013mb says:

I haven’t had a picnic for months because of quarantine, I’m looking forward to going for a picnic soon!

4. 0272013gp says:

Everyone enjoys a picnic. Especially on a hot day like that

5. Husna says:

I went to the park and had a picnic with my family

6. Grace says:

We have had lots picnics in our garden and when it has rained we had carpet picnics indoors.

7. 0272013ap says:

These picnics sound and look fun. If you are at home you can go in the garden have a picnic there or have a bbq. You could even get the pool out.

8. 0272013lc says:

The fact that we get this food for free is impeccable and extremely generous. Thank you so much oxford grove, we are all doing great in these hard times.

9. 0272013gp says:

Looks like so much fun. I love picnics. We had one in lock down but it rained so we did a indoor picnic it was just as much fun. It looks like your all having a great time. Wit did u all have to eat?. It’s important to get out side but try to avoid other people. Hope your all enjoying school. Stay safe

10. 0272014bm says:

I have been having picnics in my garden with my family and I have also had a few BBQ’s. When it has been really hot I have my paddling pool out to cool down.

11. Hina says:

That food looks delicious! I have had a barbecue at home with my family it was so fun.

12. Sajid says:

I have been on a picnic. I went to the picnic with my family at the park, I also played baseball with all of my family! Thanks for asking! Stay home! Stay safe! BYE!!!

13. 0272014ma says:

You all looked like your having fun! I also love picnics ! Hope everyone is staying safe! x

14. 0272015ad says:

We have had lots of BBQ’s whilst we were at home and we had fun in the pool in our garden.

15. Eesa says:

Having a picnic makes you relaxed and you are eating with you family. It is so nice having a lovely picnics. Some times if it rains we have a picnic in the house.

By Eesa

16. Husnain-Ali says:

The picnic looks great its a shame some of us aren’t there but we are helping stop the spread of the virus