National School Sports Week

This Saturday is the official launch of National School Sports Week 2020.

At Oxford Grove we believe that all young people deserve to enjoy the life-changing benefits that come from physical activity and sport. That’s why this year, we’re asking our pupils and their families to take part in National School Sport Week at home while we join in at school.

You can do this in a variety of ways, such as;

• Trying a new skill/ sport (Yoga, gymnastics, football)
  • Having a family work out (Joe Wicks, Yoga, Just Dance)
  • Taking part in physical activity every day for the whole week
  • Challenge yourself to complete a trick as many times as possible (such as 100 kick ups) 

The key worker children in school will be taking part in lots of different activities.

If you take part in this challenge please get your adults to send pictures to makinz@oxford-grove.bolton.sch.uk so we can make a video showing the world how Oxford Grove have been keeping fit whilst at home!

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR ADULTS PERMISSION TO SEND THE PHOTOS.

I look forward to seeing what everyone gets up to!

Miss Makin

This entry was posted in Latest Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to National School Sports Week

1. Ewelina Saidi says:

Wow it will be a great weekend with lots of exercises:-)) Aisha will be try to get part of this challenge and do some lovely activities

2. Alfie says:

We have been doing joe wicks as a family. It’s funny watching my dad try and copy him. I like going for walks as well to fed ducks.

3. Eesa says:

I have been active by joining in with Joe Wicks.It is fun. 🙂

4. 0272013zs says:

I learnt how to ride a bicycle today which is an amazing skill to have

5. 0272013gp says:

Sports week is amazing bc when I look around everyone is having fun and doing exercise. It is so important now more than ever to get out and do exercise. But remember to stay 1/2 meters away from others. During this week I’ve learnt lots of different ways to keep fit and play with freeing while social distancing. Hope your all well. Stay safe!

6. Sajid says:

Three course amazing ! I had a lot of fun during sports week. Thank you for setting me such amazing work Oxford Grove! I would love more work like this . from Sumayya 3C