To infinity and beyond!

In our group we love everything to do with space! Today in KS2, we looked at our solar system. We were interested in what our solar system looks like and the planets that are in it. Our year 5 and 6 key worker children were experts in this and were able to teach us everything that they have previously learnt about space! After we learnt about the topic, we then created art linking to our knowledge of the solar system.

One of our favourite videos to watch in the launch of Space X! You can also watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxBj8R7XKe4

What is the most interesting fact you know about space?

This entry was posted in Latest Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to To infinity and beyond!

1. Kai says:

I like space and the planets. I have a telescope to use at home to look at night

2. Eesa says:

I had liked learning about space and earth.

By Eesa

3. 0272013hs says:

Those pictures look great this is a 10out of 10

4. 0272013gp says:

Space is amazing. Did u know there are more than 1 million stars in space!? These pitches are so good they look like the real space. I loved the video of space X. I can see why u like it . I hope your all having fun. Stay home stay safe!

5. 0272014bm says:

Wow those pictures are amazing. I love learning about space too. I have some space activities at home and also some books about space. I have been reading my books and found out some very interesting facts.

6. Hina says:

Those pictures are out of this world !I really like space as it is so cool and you can find out so many new things about it I hope you had fun.

7. 0272013mm1 says:

Those pictures look hard made and bravo. By mohamed

8. Sumayya says:

Those pictures look so real! Well done!

from Sumaya