Oceans Day

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is AD33EA4E-DDC4-4BDA-8637-D3BF49303C3E-768x1024.jpeg

World Oceans Day is an international day that takes place on the 8th of June every year. To celebrate this day, we learnt about the different zone of the ocean and what different animals live in these different zones. Then we watched a video about the animals and plants that inhabit the ocean.

We also got creative and made our own ocean scene!

This entry was posted in Latest Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Oceans Day

1. Danar says:

I love to learn about the oceans and those art pieces they look incredible and beautiful they have done an amazing job

2. Sajid says:

I love the art work! Amazing

3. Ewelina Saidi says:

I like these

4. Eesa says:

Iwould like to learn about Indian Ocean.

5. 0272017kp says:

I would love to get a fish on oceans day

6. 0272013gp says:

These look so good. Learning about the sea is really good the more u know the more sea life we can save.hope everyone is well. Stay safe!

7. Hina says:

Keeping the ocean rubbish free is very important as we need to keep the sea life safe and happy one way you can do this is by recycling rubbish .This is so plastic doesn’t end up in the water. I also really like the artwork that everyone made it looks very nice.

8. Eesa says:

I really like them!!! As I said I would like to learn about the Indian Ocean I would also like to learn about Pacific Ocean.

By Eesa