Year 5 2019-20

This week, we are celebrating our time in Year 5. Although it has been a strange year and we have missed a chunk of time together, we have made so many exciting memories that we can take with us into Year 6. You have all worked so hard this year making amazing progress in school and working online at home.

I’d like you all to tell me what you have enjoyed the most this year? We’ve taken part in Greek workshops, a Science trip to study Space, Medical Mavericks came to visit, we read Goodnight Mr Tom, had fun with the T-Rex smiley reward and so many more amazing activities. What was your favourite thing about Year 5?

This week we have sent you a task on TEAMS to help me to create a new welcome book for the new Year 5’s.  So please make sure you send me any work over this week so I can choose the best one to be printed and displayed on my door! Let’s have a brilliant last week before we can enjoy the summer. 

14 Responses to Year 5 2019-20

1. Eesa says:

I really enjoyed year 5. The thing that I enjoyed the most was medical Mavericks and making the mosaic and also the school trip. I am going to miss my teacher. In Year 6, I am looking forward to the school leavers.

By Eesa

2. Alena says:

This year, I enjoyed The Science Museum about Space. This is because I was very interested in Space. The activities there were fun and I really really enjoyed and I would go back again if I could. It was an amazing trip!

3. Megan says:

This year has been amazing I loved it all but if had to pick I would pick the Greek workshop or the solar system trip. The Greek workshop was one of the best because we got to dress up as a Greek character and learn about Greece in the ancient time. The solar system trip because I loved going in the experiment room and looking at all the different coloured gas. I wonder what exciting things we are going to do in Y6. I will remember all the fun times we had in Y5 and I have really enjoyed. I also loved helping the artist and hope she would come back one day. I loved year 5 but I also can’t wait for Y6 to begin.

4. Megan says:

One of the best thing about year wasn’t about what we did it is about the people we shared it with. I had the best time this year with all my friend and can’t wait to have some more good memories with all my friend for another year. And I am going to miss Miss King .

5. Eshal says:

I enjoyed year 5 the most because we got to do the Greek workshop. I looked very nice in the crown with a pink scarf in the picture above. My favourite trip was the media museum because I really like space;I answered a lot of questions. I’m really really going to miss my old teacher but I’ve got the school organiser as my new teacher you know who she is. I’m going to miss year 5.

6. Eshal says:

I’m going to miss my friends when we break up for the summer holidays. I’m sad that the people who didn’t come to school are going to miss the fun stuff on Friday.

7. Eesa says:

In high school I am going to miss my friends and Oxford Grove. 🙂

By Eesa

8. Ewelina Saidi says:

Wow this looks great. It’s sad that I can’t some:(

9. 0272014wh says:

I am going to miss every body in school and a specially the teachers!!

10. Oliver B says:

In year was the space museum because it was really fun and I learnt lots of facts about space. My other favourite thing about year 5 was the mosaic artist because I love art and I learnt that people made mosaics out of chewing gum! I miss those memories and I will miss all of my friends.

11. Aleksandr says:

I loved this year! We got to go on so many cool trips and do so many cool activities. But soon we will have to move on to year six, i’m just hoping for the best!

12. 0272014wh says:

We really enjoyed the trip and it was also my favourite one.

13. Megan says:

Thank you all the teacher that are in year 5 this year has been amazing. From Smiley reward to trip and the exciting lesson and workshop thank you so much all of you have made this year even more exciting that I thought it would be!