SUPER SATs

This week the fantastic year 6s are having their end of year SATs. The school timetable has been scheduled differently this week. The  year 6s are having a really hard time but this will show what they have learnt over the years. Also the amazing year 2s are having their SATs but the year 6s SATs are more important because this score will be taken to secondry school.

Image result for good luck pictures

5 Responses to SUPER SATs

1. Rayyan says:

I am looking forward for SATS next year. I hope the year 6s will try their best and get a good grade for high school. Good luck!

2. Hina says:

I hope the year 6’s did great !They have been working really hard and have tried their best. however whatever the year 6’s get everyone will be very proud of them. Do you think you did good in your tests ?

3. 0272013ar says:

I hope the year 6s do good in there end of year SATS it is amazing to see them doing good and working so hard I hope they all get 6X!

4. 0272013gp says:

I think year 6 did a great job. I am very nervous for my SAT’s.

5. 0272013mg says:

This year everyone is moving up and I’m in year six I and worried is year six I will not do well on my stats but I will because my teachers have tryed there best to get us good marks and thanks you teachers.!