Mr Bamfords Samba Workshop!

As part of our Year 6 topic this term we are looking at South America and the countries in South America! This includes Brazil! Year 6 have been lucky enough to have a workshop with Mr Bamford and play some Brazillian musical instruments to create a Samba piece! I was so impressed with the piece of music we created year 6!

Can you remember what any of the instruments where called?

What did you enjoy most? 

5 Responses to Mr Bamfords Samba Workshop!

1. Faizan says:

I liked the Samba workshop because we had lots of fun in the music room playing the Brazilian instrument. I think it was amazing!

2. 0272011hp says:

I loved playing the cow bell. I loved when we got to try out different instalments.I remember one called cow bell,Chocaloho,Pandelio and there is much much more
    I have googled some music and they sing relly nice and there singing is beautiful.
    By Humayra Patel(6S)

3. 0272011hs says:

As a part of our topic and it’s about South America. One of the instrument is called Sambea . I really enjoy Thursday that was one of the best day ever!

4. Hashim says:

It was unbelievable I loved it the best part of it was when I had a try at the big drums called jembayes it was the loudes sound ever when we all played all the drums together I enjoyed this opportunity thank you missHarvey and miss Day I tried it and I didn’t get it but miss Jarvis helped me and I got it at the end

5. 0272011ba says:

As you all know our point in topic is SOUTH AMERICA! , By this we have had a workshop all about a Brazillian instrument called Samba . The workshop was held by Mr Banford , it was unimaginable , I thought it was the best day ever for all of my class.The part I liked the most was when I tried the little tamburines . At the end we all played all of the instruments together and it had made a dreadful noise! but it was really fun.I enjoyed it so so much.I felt really lucky to have had the opportunity to take part in this amazing workshop. Thank you very very much Miss Harvey and Miss Day for this autstanding workshop.