A life!

At Oxford Grove last week, the whole school was lucky enough to have a special visitor! The A life team came in to talk to Y6 about healthy eating, good habits and how important exercise is!

Year Six had a workshop in the hall where we went around to lots of different activities, these activities were all about how important it is to maintain a healthy diet, keep exercising daily (even if it means going on a walk) and to keep good habits like washing daily, brushing our teeth twice a day and using deodorant to help us smell nice!

We also had the chance to take part in a circuit workshop where we got all sweaty!

This was an enjoyable day for Y6! Thanks A LIFE! 

What was your favourite part? What did you learn?

3 Responses to A life!

1. Elida says:

My favourite part was when I went to wear the glasses and it was so weird and I leant that it is not healthy and not good to drink alcohol or smoke

• 0272011hs says:

My favourite part of A life was when we did the exercise and we did some activities so what I learned from that is take care about your self a day your health . Water is really good for your body because 90% is the weight of your body and 60% of the human adult body is water. Smoking , wine and alcohol is not healthy for your body system but 1 million people do smoking and 5 million people in the world die each year. I really enjoyed it.

2. 0272011hs says:

My favourite part of A life was when we did the exercise and we did some activities so what I learned from that is take care about your self a day your health . Water is really good for your body because 90% is the weight of your body and 60% of the human adult body is water. Smoking , wine and alcohol is not healthy for your body system but 1 million people do smoking and 5 million people in the world die each year.