Cross-Curricular Maths

This week we have done some cross-curricular maths in our topic lesson linked to biscuits. We have calculated the cost of the ingredients bought and how much profit we are hoping to make from selling our biscuits on Friday.

WATCH THIS SPACE  to see our biscuit making process…

8 Responses to Cross-Curricular Maths

1. Chloe says:

we did this also so we could find out how much it cost so we could give the person who bought it all .w also worked out the profit of making biscuits

2. 0272011eh says:

It was very challenging trying to figure out the price of the ingredients . Then we had to figure out the price of the decorations by ourselves .

3. 0272011ap says:

I enjoyed this lesson a lot. I hope we have sold all our biscuits.

4. 0272011ar says:

We calculated the price of our biscuits and it cost £42 ! It was quite easy how we calculated the price of the fantastic biscuits we baked.

5. 0272011ar says:

6. 0272011ej says:

I loved making those biscuits! of corce it did take a lot of time and effort but it all payd of since we got to eat our Owen biscuits , unfortunately not every one got to eat their Owen biscuit because you had to pay 50p for them!

7. Faizan says:

I liked the Cross-Curricular Math lesson because we could use math skills.

8. 0272011ba says:

I really enjoyed Cross-Curricular Math lesson because we used a lot of maths skills and I really enjoyed calculating the profit too. It was really fun but at the same time it was really fun. 🙂 🙂 🙂