Year 5 2019-20

This week, we are celebrating our time in Year 5. Although it has been a strange year and we have missed a chunk of time together, we have made so many exciting memories that we can take with us into Year 6. You have all worked so hard this year making amazing progress in school and working online at home.

I’d like you all to tell me what you have enjoyed the most this year? We’ve taken part in Greek workshops, a Science trip to study Space, Medical Mavericks came to visit, we read Goodnight Mr Tom, had fun with the T-Rex smiley reward and so many more amazing activities. What was your favourite thing about Year 5?

This week we have sent you a task on TEAMS to help me to create a new welcome book for the new Year 5’s.  So please make sure you send me any work over this week so I can choose the best one to be printed and displayed on my door! Let’s have a brilliant last week before we can enjoy the summer. 

8 Responses to Year 5 2019-20

1. 0272014bm says:

I loved it in year 5 I have enjoyed trips , sowing and the workshops that came in. I will always remember being in year 5.

2. 0272014ma says:

I will really miss year 5 We had such exciting times!!! I can’t wait to go to year 6 but will miss Oxford a Grove a lot when have to go to high school! Everyone keep up the great work and stay safe x!

3. Ewelina Saidi says:

Well done year 5 you all really hard work this year:-))

4. 0272014wh says:

I really enjoyed year 5 because we did lots of things together and had so much fun . In year 5 the best things I have ever done Are sewing, going to the science museum and doing PE while having a very fun time with everybody.

5. 0272014mm says:

I really enjoyed year 5 and I’ll also miss it. I had lots of fun and I hope the next year 5 will have fun too!

6. Eesa says:

I hope everyone in 5A enjoyed the year. what did you really enjoy in year 5? I really enjoyed making the mosaic and the trip!!! 🙂

By Eesa

7. Ewelina Saidi says:

Wow I wish I was back in year 5. I really loved being in year 5.

Shan

8. 0272014kk says:

I loved every single second of year 5 and I cant believe how fast this year been in year 5 when I leave this school I will probably cry in nursery and now im so close to be in year 6 it feels like an big adventure! I will miss every single one of my friends but I might go high school with them all the memories in year 5 will be in my heart forever!