National Thank a Teacher Day!

Thank A Teacher Day gives you the opportunity to say thank you to all our amazing teachers and support staff, who are doing a star job each and every day.

There are lots of ways that you can thank all of the staff at Oxford Grove for working hard to ensure that you are all safe, happy and learn lots of new things!

Here are a few ideas –

• Record a music video! If you love singing then please share your version of a special thank you song, or if you’re feeling shy you can just mime! You could do a ‘star-themed’ song – or just choose one that suits your teacher best!
  • Feeling creative? How about a drawing of your teacher?
  • Are you a budding actor? How about a short clip of you doing an impression of your teacher?
  • Been practising your footy skills? How about impressing your teachers? Record a clip of your mad sports skills. (Mr Neil would love to see this!)
  • Write a poem or letter.
  • Send a message on ‘Teams’.

Or you could think of your own ideas.

6 Responses to National Thank a Teacher Day!

1. 0272014mr says:

To the most special teacher , who always understood me and supported me, mentored me and helped me face the toughest times of my life. sending my love and lot’s of wishes on the occasion of teacher’s day. I am really thankful to you! you did not only teach me what is good in life but also inspired me to do good in life. You are a great teacher and a good humann being. Thank you for your contribution building my life. I may not say it always but, i mean it wherever i say it. thank you teacher,for all the things you have done for me beecause god uses you to help us become the person he want’s us to be.
    BY:Malaiqa Rashad.

2. 0272014mm says:

I want to say thank you to all the teachers who have looked after me and taught me this year and last year. I really enjoyed learning with everyone. all the teachers are so kind and always help me in whatever way they can. I enjoy doing all subjects because I know that all the teachers teach us in the right way. Thank you teachers!

3. 0272014bm says:

Thank you to all of the teachers at Oxford Grove Primary School who help me in my lessons.

I would also like to thank Mrs Hudson, Mr Bamford and Mr Dunkley for helping me with my music classes and also Mr Broomshead from Halliwell Hooters for all his hard work with the children.

I have recently written my end of year report comment and thanked some teacher in there too. 🙂 🙂

4. 0272014ma says:

Thank you for all the motivational and positive words you’ve given me this year. I will forever remember how you made me feel more confident. Thank you for always believing in me, and never giving up even when things were tough for me to understand! Thanks a lot to all teachers who reached from start to the last 😀 I am very glad to have teachers like all of you!