Thank A Teacher Day gives you the opportunity to say thank you to all our amazing teachers and support staff, who are doing a star job each and every day.
There are lots of ways that you can thank all of the staff at Oxford Grove for working hard to ensure that you are all safe, happy and learn lots of new things!
Here are a few ideas –
- Record a music video! If you love singing then please share your version of a special thank you song, or if you’re feeling shy you can just mime! You could do a ‘star-themed’ song – or just choose one that suits your teacher best!
- Feeling creative? How about a drawing of your teacher?
- Are you a budding actor? How about a short clip of you doing an impression of your teacher?
- Been practising your footy skills? How about impressing your teachers? Record a clip of your mad sports skills. (Mr Neil would love to see this!)
- Write a poem or letter.
- Send a message on ‘Teams’.
Or you could think of your own ideas.