Smiley reward

Today, we had our smiley reward which was the amazing CGI dragon! We had to use our writing skills to describe the dragon/the setting. For example: The ferocious dragon (with emerald green eyes) roared at his prey scarily.

We then split into groups and created our own dragon scene using the green screen.

What skills did did you learn? Can you remember any of your descriptive sentences?

14 Responses to Smiley reward

1. 0272013mb1 says:

I love it best one yet❤️❤️❤️

2. 0272013mh says:

I enjoyed going to the smiley reward and especially when Cole fell it looked so realistic

3. Rayyan says:

I loved this reward. Thank you to the school for letting us take part.

4. Harvey says:

The smiley reward was fun because we got to make our own video and it was embarrassing but I got through it when we filmed the mini movie:)

5. 0272013fr says:

I have enjoyed the smiley reward I had so much fun. We had to go in groups and learn a routine which we can perform in the green screen. A green screen is where you perform in and you can choose your background at the end. This was the best smiley reward.

6. 0272013sm says:

I really enjoyed this smiley reward because we got to make our own movie

7. Reece says:

I loved the first time they came but on Monday they really stepped it up a 100%

8. Andreea-Elisa says:

The smiley reward was really fun, at the end of the smiley reward we got to watch the short clips we made behind a green screen.

9. 0272013za says:

I loved the smiley reward I found it fun and interesting we all got into groups and performed the man told us how to edit and improve the image and video we make .

10. 0272013ac1 says:

I loved this smiley reward because I enjoyed myself with my friends and they helped us how to do more formal sentences and thank you for teach Rex for coming

11. Brandon says:

I really enjoyed the smiley reward because we could go into groups and come up with a little short film and three groups could perform what they did.

12. 0272013fd says:

I enjoyed the smiley reward because I got to do my favourite thing; acting. I remember seeing different groups perform on the green screen. My favourite group was Coles group because they did good acting. Thank you Miss Harvey for giving us this reward!

13. Husna says:

I learnt how to make and edit my own video. It was so much fun with the T-Rex. Thank you Miss Harvey for giving us these special opportunities!

14. Mischa says:

I really enjoyed the smiley reward because they showed us to edit a video with a green screen and add a background then a creature ,which in this case was a ferocious fire breathing dragon.