WW2 Day

A huge congratulations to Year 6 for an amazing evacuee day. Well done to everyone who took part. The World War II presentations were fantastic everyone remembered lots of key information. We took part in a real-life air raid and a blackout! Your outfits looked amazing!  What was your favourite part?

8 Responses to WW2 Day

1. 0272013zg says:

My most favourite part on World War 2 day was when, we all presented the posters. I loved Farah’s group when they presented their poster. The time when I was impatient was when Miss Stockton was going to tell who had won the presentation in our classroom. I think everyone did their best on the posters in the hall!

2. 0272013sd says:

I really liked world war 2 day it was amazing well you might think something different
    I liked the activitys I cant say I didn’t like something every thing was perfect

3. Ella Gidman says:

i hope you had a wonderful time with the best year 6 teacher miss Jarvis i carn’t forget miss Stockton and all the other teachers i am having a wonderful time here at RBHS

by Ella Gidman

4. Sukayna says:

I really loved ww2 day it was really really fun. In my opinion the best part about it was when the alarm went off and everyone went under the table. I also loved making the posters. It was a shame that my group didn’t win but practice makes you perfect!

5. Sukayna says:

6. 0272013fd says:

I LOVED WWII day. I loved how we got to dress up as an evacuee and how we did the blackouts! I remember when the siren went off I was just thinking about what I should do. I enjoyed making the posters about WWII and presenting them!! Best day ever!!!

7. Husna says:

WW2 day was one of the best days in Year 6. It was so funny when the siren went of and we had to hide under the table. I think everyone worked really hard on there posters and they all turned out amazing.

8. Husna says:

I loved everyone’s costumes and gas mask boxes!!!