Smiley reward :)

This term, for Oxford Grove’s smiley reward, we had the military workshop! We had to use our teamwork, communication, physical and mental skills to overcome some tricky challenges. I thought we worked really well together and we had a really enjoyable afternoon!

Well done! What was your favourite part? What did you learn?

8 Responses to Smiley reward :)

1. Oliver says:

This smiley reward was epic . Our teamwork was very good and ever body worked so hard . My favourite part was the obstacle course even though I lost my shoe . I hope the next smiley reward will be as good as this one .

2. Ella says:

This smiley reward was cool and fun because we could hang out with our friends. Our teamwork was good because we all let eacherother talk and say what they wanted to say. My favourite part was the obstacle course though it was funny because my shoe was flinging of my shoe.

By Ella

3. 0272012rn says:

The smiley reward WAS AMAZING and chill. The amount of teamwork you had to put into this Smiley reward was very good.

4. Waleed says:

The smiley reward was fantastic despite Oliver losing his shoe I still felt sorry for him but it was very fun my favourite part was when we went on the bouncy castle.It was very impressive.

5. 0272012ti says:

I feel like this was really fun and epic. I had a nice time and I really want to do it again. Me and my best friend Ben had multiple race (I beat him though:) and I saw a few of my other friends having races and it was a good way to improve and build up everyone’s teamwork

By Turaab

6. 0272012jg says:

The smiley reward was epic . My favourite thing was obstacle course but it was not that hard it was fun and epic . I hope the next smiley reward will be as good as this one because we had a lot of fun on the all obstacle course where amazing for us .

7. Taylor says:

This smiley reward was really fun and hard. We had to listen really hard Luther wise you would have to do even more exercises and it was a very good punishment so every on listened carefully and did what we had to do so it would be more fun! There was a big bouncy castle but it wasn’t a castle. More like a military traning castle! But it was fun. One of the many things we did is, there was a rope that we had to get sticks with hooks that we had to get out the box without going out the line

8. 0272012rh says:

I really enjoyed our smiley reward