SAT’S

Today was the first day of SAT’s, (I was really nervous). When we stepped into the classroom, I never recognised it. I looked for my name, I was sitting next to my best friend, Turaab! From 8:30-9:30, we were revising for our SPAG exam. When the papers came, we weren’t allowed to talk. Mrs Calland read out the instructions and then we started. To be honest, I don’t know why I was worried at the start. The test took 45 minutes and after break we had the spelling test. for the following days we had other tests(Maths and Reading). Luckily, now that SAT’s are over we can relax.

I advise not to be worried about SAT’s. If you work well and hard you can ace them.

By Shan 6J!

7 Responses to SAT’S

1. Ella says:

I lived the sats the resining was the hardest in my opinions but some people might of found it esay I love the spelling some of them were hard but lots of them was esay I was very nervous when I stared to go throw the door I thought I was in a different place because all of the seats were all in a different place I found my name I was sat next to Natasha it was great.
    By Ella

2. Romaisa says:

I agree they were pretty hard but easy at the same time.

Romaisa xx

3. Waleed says:

I think sats were very easy but the paper 2 reasoning was hard but all together it was ok .We did very good as a clas.

4. Arshia says:

SATS were a bit easy in math and a lot harder in grammar I was soooooooooooooooooo nervous but now because SATS are over I feel free but I am really scared when the results are going to come I I get a high grade my mom will give me a prize I have know idea what is the prize that why I want to get a high grade in our first reasoning I miss 7 question out

5. 0272012jg says:

When we did sat’s it was hard but ever day we went to breakfast club to have fun but we did fun thing a lot that what l mean FUN it was amazing but when we did a test the first one it was not that hard what l expected after the first test we did then spelling test l did not like it because l never like spelling test because they can be hard l mean it but we still had fun so year smiley year 6J we are going to have fun now .

For Julia
    Smiley

6. 0272012ti says:

I was very nervous too. I found 3 of the tests easy while the other 2 harder. It was really fun and all of the teachers were very very supportive.

7. Abdur says:

Sats was quite hard but most of the questions were easy. I thought the reasoning was hard .