SUPER SATs

This week the fantastic Year 6s are having their end of year SATs. The school timetable was scheduled a bit differently this week. The year 6s are having a really hard time but this will show what they have learnt over the years. Also the amazing year 2s are having their SATs but the year 6s SATs are more important because is what they take to secondry school.

Image result for good luck pictures

7 Responses to SUPER SATs

1. Karima says:

I also agree. I hope the year 6s get a REALLY good score! Good luck year 6!

2. 0272013fd says:

I hope everyone in year 6 did great! I also hope the year 2’s did great! Even though the year 6’s and the year 2’s did their SAT’s, I hope everyone in the school did good. I hope the year 6’s got really high scores! Do you think good in your tests? I hope I did good in my tests and got that 5x.

3. 0272013mm1 says:

I hope the year6 pass and have a good score next to their name GOOD LUCK year6 .

4. Oliver says:

I stressed because I thought it was going to be hard but it wasn’t.

5. Alizah says:

I hope we all have good scores in year 6 because we gonna be in high school and hope we all enjoy our last year because in high school you gonna miss primary school.
    So good luck and enjoy and try really hard in year 6. Make out the most of year 6.