Maths Calculation Workshop

This morning, Oxford Grove held a maths calculation workshop where parents were invited in to look at how we teach maths at our school!

In 6J, we looked at fraction calculations and applied this to some problem solving!

Thank you to all parents that came and we hope you learned something valuable! ๐Ÿ™‚

Miss Jarvis

5 Responses to Maths Calculation Workshop

1. Romaisa says:

I think doing the maths calculation workshop is a good idea because then the parent that you are sat with can see what you can or cannot do in maths… in Mrs Callands maths group we did Fractions, Decimals and Percentages (FDP) .

Romaisa xxx

2. Sumayah says:

I think maths calculation day was an amazing idea , the pupils were able to show off their maths skills to there parents and also their parents were able to see how their children worked . Even though my mum didn’t come I still had a great time helping the year 1 with their maths and it was really cool to see the children do the stuff I used to be doing 5 years ago . I really enjoyed doing the maths workshop and I am sure everyone did to .

3. Maddison says:

I think itโ€™s great that the school let the parents come in and experience a maths lesson at the school. I think a lot of the children and parents learnt a lot of things that day.

4. 0272013mm1 says:

I love math because it inspires my brain and

5. 0272013mm1 says:

I love maths because I can learn about different numbers . I also love maths because it help me learn money when it like 75 % off. Miss Jarvis helps me when Iโ€™m โ€โ™‚๏ธ confused on a question .