Smiley Reward!

This terms Smiley Reward was the Zulu dancers! This was so much fun! In year 6, we watched the Zulu dancers perform a breathtaking routine and then we took part in a workshop where we learned an african dance which we performed to the whole school! 🙂

Take a look at some of our class performing –

What did you enjoy?

Miss Jarvis x

8 Responses to Smiley Reward!

1. 0272012jg says:

Today was the best smiley reward it amazing because some people could do some back fips that was cool and dance

2. Romaisa says:

I think the Zulu Dancers was an amazing smiley Reward to do because we practice a little dance and we perform to the school. Unfortunately it was the last time we got to see the Zulu Dancers since Year6 are leaving this year….

Romaisa xxx

3. Sumayah says:

I really loved the Zulu dancers because I thought that they were really talented . I think that the dances were tricky for some people – but not for me .Year 6 tried so hard in getting their dance perfect , it was tricky when we had to chant words that were in a foreign language . Loved it!

4. Maddison says:

I’m sure the smiley award was amazing, it’s a shame I had to take a day off sick. Reading all of the comments it seems like I must have missed out on a lot.

5. 0272012rh says:

I rellly enjoyed it

6. Waleed says:

It was fun because we were singing lot of different song in different languages and it was amazing to be there in the smiley reward.

7. Hamzah says:

I really liked the Zulu dancers and everyone liked especially me I really hope that the come again.

8. Ella says:

The smiley reward was the Zulu dancers they were amazing they did a show for us then they showed us how to do the dancing and singing we didn’t know what they was singing because it was in a different language but at the end we knew the song it was a good song and there was a good dance to the song it was funny but difficult at the same time.
    By Ella