Audience – Who and where are you?

Year 6 will be writing more content on this class blog over the coming weeks/months. After discussing this with them, they wanted to know who would be interested in reading their blog posts. If you are reading this, please could you leave the pupils a quick comment telling them where in the world you are and what you are doing? This will help inspire the pupils to do their very best for you!

Thank you!

17 Responses to Audience – Who and where are you?

1. Mrs Clayton says:

Good morning. I’m the headteacher at Gillibrand Primary School in Chorley. I am currently on half term so I’m having a lazy day today relaxing with my daughter.
    My school started blogging in September and they all love it. Some of our Year 6 children have just had an amazing comment on their post from Sophie Anderson who wrote The House with Chicken Legs. I can’t wait to see what they think after the holiday.
    I hope your flag counter and visitor numbers increases today! Have a great day with Deputy Mitchell.

2. Hey great that you folk are blogging to the world! I’m in Jazzan in Saudi Arabia so I reckon you’ve got readers all round the planet!!

3. Ms Devlin says:

I am a teacher who truly enjoys hearing what students have to say. In fact, when I vote, I vote for people who listen to children and try to do what’s best for children. I look forward to reading about your wonderful ideas and experiences.

4. Steve Wilson says:

Hi All,

My name is Steve from Bury but currently working in Altrincham at a garden centre retesting someone on a fork lift truck.
    I’ve known Mr Mitchell a number of years via a group for MG cars. I’m sure he’d love to talk about his beloved (nugget) MG if you ask him

5. Stan Barber says:

Bonjour Year 6!

My name is Stan Barber and I live not too far from you in Chorley.
    This week I am on half term and my plan for today is to go mountain biking in Rivington, which is my fabourite place to go for its fabulous scenery, with my two young boys called Asher and Lucas.

Recently, i was appointed to be a Nursery teacher in a school in Bolton and having been a High School maths teachers for the past four years, I may need some tips and advice from you!!

Best of luck with your writing and I’m sure you will smash it!

6. Miss Hurst says:

Hi Year 6!
    I’m a y5/6 teacher in Northumberland. I’m on half-term this week and it’s been lovely to see friends and catch up. I’m heading into Newcastle for lunch soon.
    I’ve been teaching 16 years-15 of them in y5/6! Therefore, I love hearing what children have to say and about what they have been doing. I am certain you will be sure to post your very best work and I look forward to reading it.

7. Dughall says:

Hi everyone.
    I’m in Holmfirth in Yorkshire and it’s half term so I’m actually out walking the dog at this very moment!

8. Pie Corbett says:

Hi there – I’m by the sea hunting for fossils! Have a great time blogging.

9. Lynn McMillan says:

Hi! I’m Ms. McMillan, a tech teacher in NJ! So proud of your class and your blog! I am going to share it with my students. Keep up the great work!

10. Scot says:

Morning! I’m speech therapist living in Kent! I’m doing some writing now, but then I’m taking my 10month old son out to the park! One of these jobs i really enjoy doing, the other not so much… can you guesS which one?!!

Have fun with the blog!

11. John Kear says:

Hi I’m John. I live near Nottingham, and work all over the UK helping surgeons provide patients with fantastic hip and knee surgeries. I think it’s great you’re writing a blog and sharing things you discover or learn about – that’s how we all progress in the world!

12. Shakespeare wrote a song that begins:
    Jog on, jog on the footpath way.

I’m going to say:

Blog on, blog on, the Oxford Grove way

Best of luck with your writing

• 0272012az says:

Hi Michael Rosen thank you for replying to our post I really want you to come to our school for a day to look around and do a workshop with some classes.
      You have made my day with your reply.

Thank you.

• Maddison says:

Thank you for your comment a lot of our class are very excited to do this writing so we appreciate all of the comments we have gotten from this blog. We all love writing at oxford grove and love reading all of the comments that are posted just as equally.

• Emaan says:

Thank you Michael Rosen! We have some of your books in our class library and I’ve read 2 of them. The books I’ve read are Mustard,Custard,Grumble,Belly and gravy and the other one is Bannanas in my ears.THEY ARE REALLY FUNNY!!

• Romaisa says:

Thank you so much Micheal Rosen when you said do it the Oxford Grove way our headteacher actually says that to us (it’s surprising you said that) I really love your books such as Banana in my ears, Nonsense and many more, our class also performed Chocolate cake to ks2!!

Romaisa xxx

13. Romaisa says:

Thank you soooo much for everybody who wished us good luck on our writing we really appreciate it! It was quite hard at first but then I got use to typing it up….

Romaisa xxx