Amazing work!

Take a look at Mohammed – Zain’s amazing research project! As part of homework, Year 6 were asked to research about our new class author – Michael Morpurgo!  This was a fantastic effort by Mohammed, well done I’m super impressed!!

27 Responses to Amazing work!

1. 0272012aa1 says:

Well done zain that looks amazing

2. Shan says:

Wow!! Muhammad Zain, well done! I never thought anyone could do that! I’m GOBSMAKED!!!

P.S I’m kind of jelous

3. Romaisa says:

Wow Its like you worked so hard on your Michael Morpurgo fact file! Its got so many information about Michael Morpurgo’s life, I love all his books and they are so exciting and fun… Mine was very tiny compared to yours It BIG. WELL DONE!!!
    Romaisa xxx

4. Maddison says:

Well done Mohammed-Zain, your poster looks amazing and has many pictures and writing, it must have been a lot of time and effort into making the poster and finding out the research to go in it.

5. 0272012ab says:

Well done Mohammed-Zain. That looks great for the display. You did so much 🙂 . You put so much effort in. Well done! WOW!

6. 0272012az says:

I was amazed when I saw the work M-Z work it looks amazing I am impressed with what Mohammed – Zain did for the homework!!!!

Well Done!!
    By Alen

7. 0272012db says:

Well done mohammed Zain I am sure that you have worked hard.

8. 0272012db says:

Well done you are smart and hard working boy

9. Mohammed-Zain says:

I really enjoyed doing the homework that Miss Jarvis gave her literacy group because we had to do a poster about Michael Morpurgo. I did a MASSIVE piece of work for Miss Jarvis. My mum did not help me but only a tiny bit not too much.

10. 0272012ma says:

WOW Mohammed-Zain that is amazing! You did so a great job your poster will look so cool on the display. That is so impressive well done! 🙂

11. 0272012rh says:

wowowoowowowowowowo mohammed zain that was great how have you done that that is soo great

12. 0272012db says:

Well done you are smart and hard working boy and you have all ways worked hard

13. Arshia says:

Well done Mohammed-Zain you did amazing work I think you do deserve 10 smiles and tow golden prize and every one is impress well done .

14. Sumayah says:

Well don Mohammed Zain your poster looks amazing . You really worked hard on researching about our new class author . I am looking forward to learning so much about him . Our new class author is Michael Morpurgo !
    P.S Mine wasn’t as good as that and mine was way more smaller !

15. Tamanna says:

wow you did an amazing job on the homework we got this week.It must have took a long amount of time .Our new author is really interesting. 100% no one could’ve done a better job on this homework then you.

16. Ibrahim says:

WOOW!!!

What an amazing poster on Michael Morpurgo I am impressed.

17. Ibrahim says:

WOOW!!!

18. Arshia says:

Well done Mohammed-Zain you did amazing work I think you do deserve 10 smiles and tow golden prize and every one is impress well done maby miss and every other miss loved it because they might have looked at your photo and blogged maby go home and check what every one wrote.

19. Emaan says:

Mohammed-Zain this looks amazing! This must of took you a long time to do this FABUOLOUS poster. (: (: WELL DONE Mohammed Zain.(: (:

20. Emaan says:

Mohammed-Zain this looks amazing! This must of took you a long time to do this FABUOLOUS poster. (: (: WELL DONE Mohammed Zain.(: (:You have worked really hard.

21. Hamzah says:

Well done Mohammed – zain you have done well I even thought you were better than shan !

I am gobsmacked!!!!!!!!!

22. 0272012jg says:

wow Mohammed-Zain that is a amazing work you a good at it in the class all the kid where clapping to you because you done the best work in your life

23. Mum says:

Well done Mohammed Zain! All your effort and hardwork paid off! Think you deserve a little treat over the weekend!

24. I Mogra says:

Well done Zainy on the fantastic piece of work. You put alot of effort into this project and it has paid off. Keep up the good work.

Imran

25. Deepisha Blakeway says:

Wow, now that’s what I call doing your homework.

What a creative way to display your work, well done.