Smiley award!

For our smiley award, we had the amazing opportunity to take part in the farm!

Here we got the chance to feed some goats, chickens, sheep and even an alpaca! We took the alpaca for a walk then had the chance to pet some of the animals. The farmer was super friendly and gave us lots of interesting facts about the animals.

What did you enjoy? What did you learn?

Miss Jarvis x

9 Responses to Smiley award!

1. 0272012ma says:

The farm was amazing I loved it so much the alpaca was so fluffy and funny it was going to jump the fence! It made me laugh. The other animals were fluffy as well (Chicken, goats , sheep and ducks) thank you teachers!

2. Maddison says:

I enjoyed the farm with the younger children, everyone was so careful when feeding the animals and stroking them, overall the farm has always been a great experience and im sure everyone will enjoy it in the years of Oxford Grove.

3. 0272012aa1 says:

The smiley reward was really fun i got to feed the animals and cool

4. Mohammed-Zain says:

The farm was very good because we got to feed the Alpaca and it was so weird because they kept licking our hands and I really liked it. We also tried to feed the goats and they were the same as the Alpacas.

5. 0272012ab says:

I loved the farm in year 6. It was amazing and I had so much fun stroking the goat! I think this was the best day. It was really fun! Some people got to make the alpaca run but I did not want to because I was to scared. Also when the duck came out I started to hide because the duck kept on poking its had out. Thank You So Much 🙂

6. Deepisha Blakeway says:

Thank you very much Miss Jarvis for arranging Maddi to join another class as she was off for Diwali, it made Maddi feel valued and cared for.

Thank you very much (”,)

Your fast becoming our fav teacher (”,)

• Miss Jarvis says:

Not a problem!
      Miss Stockton organised Maddison to join another class and Maddison and myself decided that Year 2 was a good idea so set it up! 🙂

7. 0272012ct says:

I liked when the alpaca allowed us to stroke it on the neck and when it ate the food because the alpaca just sucked it up and it was really fun.

8. Romaisa says:

That was the cutest the I have ever seen (so excited at first) especially the alpaca were cute to feed!!!

Romaisa xxx