Hindu Temple Visit

As part of our R.E curriculum, Year 6 are learning about Hinduism and Hindu worship. We have had the fantastic opportunity where we had the change to visit a Hindu Temple, here we listened to a Hindu speak about the religion, the different Gods in the Hindu religion and we watched different Hindu’s praying as part of their worship.

Can anyone remember any key terminology from today? Which part did you enjoy the most?

8 Responses to Hindu Temple Visit

1. Romaisa says:

I really enjoyed our Hindu Temple trip because it was very changing and was such an experience for other religions! My favourite part was when we looked around and to see all the different offerings and lots of decorations since Diwali was coming around this week… It was so much fun seeing how much Hindus do on when they do Puja and worship, maybe the best trips so far in Year6. Thank you Miss Jarvis and Mrs Calland!!

Romaisa

2. Taylor says:

I really liked going to the Hindu temple because I have never been to one before and it is cool seeing one now and it was very interesting and I enjoyed being there!!!

3. Mohammed-Zain says:

I really liked the Hindu Temple because it was related to our R.E.

4. 0272012rn says:

I enjoyed the Hindu temple soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much I wish if we can go there again it was so fun and great. I also learnt a lot from the hindu temple.

5. Benjamin says:

i enjoyed this because i never been to been to one before and was good it had paintings of the Hindu gods.we wrong the bell.

6. Arshia says:

i enjoyed the temple so much they had light around like a wedding the gods were nice the main god is zues tow of them were like animals it was soooo gooooood .

7. Ella says:

I loved the Hindu temple because I love all the decoration and we got to ring the bell and we also seen someone holding a candle and she was swirling them around the gods and bramara and she was swirling and it smelt so good and then they all started to sing the Hindu song Maddison and Daniel are also so good at the Hindu god and good at naming the gods.

8. Ella says:

I had so much fun over at the Hindu temples I was so intresed in all the fact about Hindus and other relegens I learned so much.