Year 6 Topic lessons!

In year 6, we have been learning all about Ancient Greece! We’ve painted Greek pots and Greek shields, we’ve learnt about democracy in Ancient Greece, chosen our favourite Greek God and even did an assembly on Ancient Greece.

We have been making talking textiles to show the story of Theseus and the Minotaur!

Have a look:

Miss Jarvis x

6 Responses to Year 6 Topic lessons!

1. Romaisa says:

I like sewing and the last time we did sewing was in year2 or year3. I like Marissa and Hamzahs they look very good and how they add the colour. My favourite part was when we are sticking on the characters or boats!

Romania’s

2. 0272012ab says:

I really enjoyed doing this fun work. Everyone did so amazing in the lesson. Thank you for planning such an amazing lesson!

3. Deepisha Blakeway says:

Oh wow, they look amazing.

I love how creative this topic allows you all to be, I bet the display looks amazing too.

Well done (”,)

4. 0272012ob says:

I think the sewing was really fun because I haven’t done sewing fun and I really hope we do it again!

5. Hamzah says:

First I did not like but then I kept on trying and I got the hang of it . Then I liked it .

Thank you Miss Jarvis for planning this lesson

6. 0272012rn says:

This was the most fun class I ever done in my hole life except for the world war 1 workshop but it was the second most favourite thing to do at first it was hard but then I got there then it got easier.