Children’s Art Week 2020

Children’s Art Week is a UK-wide programme run by Engage. Usually, this would take place in school but this year, it will mostly take place online and at home. This programme has three weeks of fun filled art related themes: 

Week 1 – The Natural World

Week 2 – Connecting across generations

Week 3 – Literacy and creative writing

This week, I would like you to spend some time on your own or with a family member creating a piece of Art work. This could be a drawing, painting or even a sculpture. The theme this week is The Natural World. I would love to see lots of your work being posted on the blog or sent to us via Teams. 

Children’s Art Week is a fantastic opportunity to encourage families, children and young people and schools to take part in fun, creative activities that they might not have tried before.

Use this link to find some ideas https://engage.org/happenings/childrens-art-week/activity-cards/

Children's Art Week – Engage

6 Responses to Children’s Art Week 2020

1. Eesa says:

This week I am going to draw something on YouTube. I am going to draw something tricky and then I am going to send it on the blog! 🙂

By Eesa

2. Alena says:

Today, I’m going to do some art too! I can’t wait for everyone to see it! 🙂

3. Daniyal says:

I will also be doing some art today about the world

4. Aleksandr says:

I cant wait to start my art piece I hope it turns out amazing!

5. Levi says:

National Art week is for children to do art at home like drawing a moasic or drawing a picture. You could also draw your self and after colour it or draw a picture for your grandma or your auntie .