End of Year Reports

Good morning Y5, I hope you all had a nice weekend and are keeping safe.

Today I would like you to complete a very important job. In school, we are busy writing your reports and we need you to complete your report comment which your parents get to read. So, you need to write a paragraph (this can either be done on teams and sent to me privately / you can write it in your workbooks and take a picture and send it on teams or you can simply comment on our Reports blog on the whole school website, Year 5 class page ).
In the paragraph you need to include:
• What you have enjoyed this year.
• What your favourite subject has been.
• What your favourite school trip has been
• What you are going to miss
• Any thank you’s you want to give
• What you are looking forward to next year
• This needs to be done and sent back to me by the end of the day.

Blogging Competition
Just a reminder that we are re-launching our blogging competition! How exciting!
This is for parents and children, and will be judged on the most good quality comments across all of our blog sites. You can comment on our blog on any device, such as mobile phones, tablets or PCs. Parents do not need to log in to leave comments—please see the ‘How to Blog for Parents’ information on our website.

The prize is £50 in Argos vouchers.
The competition will start from Monday 15th June and finish just before the end of term, on Wednesday 15th July.
So everyone get blogging – I can’t wait to read your comments.

15 Responses to End of Year Reports

1. Levi says:

I’ve enjoyed about this year is that we did fun science experiments. My favourite subject this year was doing art because we did neat drawing. My favourite school trip was the national space museum to learn about all the spaces and watch a movie. I’m going to miss mrs king because she’s funny . I want to thank mrs king because she was kind to me . I’m looking Foward for next year is to go into year 6 with mrs Stockton .

2. Alena says:

Hello! Can we blog on any blog for example different classes throughout this competition? I have already started to do some blogging, also can we make our own posts?
    Alena 5K

• Miss King says:

Hi Alena, yes of course. The more posts you get the better so feel free to comment on other classes blogs especially the younger years 🙂

3. Huzama says:

I enjoyed doing my homework at home.My favourite subject is math it is easy and enjoyable.My favourite school trip was when we went swimming.i am going to miss my teacher (Miss King) because we are going to be in year6 with Miss Stockton.i want to say thank you to Miss King for teaching us.i will try to do better this year in school!

• Miss King says:

Hi Huzama, this is a great report comment. Thank you for completing it. Remember to ensure that your ‘i’ is a capital at the start of your sentences e.g. I am going to miss my teacher.
      Keep up the good work 🙂

4. 0272014ha says:

to miss king,
    can we write our end of the year report in the 5k blog session?i wrote mine I am curious if its good.please reply.

5. Eshal says:

I’m so excited for the blogging competition but i never win. So i’m going to blog every day 3 times.

6. Hayden says:

I’m not sure I’ll win but I’ll try.

• Eesa says:

That is a good attitude, you cannot get anywhere without trying. I am definitely going to try!

• Megan says:

Hi everyone wish you good luck for this competition and hope someone from 5k will win. And buy some lovely things with the £50 argos voucher.

7. Aleksandr says:

Good luck everyone at the competition!!

8. Levi says:

I enjoyed year 5 because mrs king is a funny but I’m gonna miss mrs king when I’m in year 6 . I also enjoyed doing fun experiments in science. I liked doing English in year 5. Because we always did fun stuff .