This week on Wednesday, it is Thank A Teacher Day which gives you the opportunity to thank all of the amazing teachers and staff at Oxford Grove who have helped you and are doing an amazing job every day. There are lots of ways you can thank the staff at school for working hard to ensure you are safe, happy and also still able to learn.
Take a look at this Newsround episode all about thanking your teachers – https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/52651319. I have listed some ideas below and would love to see some of them posted on the blog.
- Create a drawing of your teacher.
- Impress your teacher by videoing yourself showing off your talent.
- Record a music video. If you love singing, you could share your version of a thank you song.
- Create a card to say thank you.
- Write a poem or letter.
- Send them a message on ‘Teams’.
You could also think of your own ideas too.