Take on an active challenge!

It is so important that we stay active while we are spending this much time at home! When we are at school, we are active every day from PE lessons to playing with our friends at break and dinner times. Exercise is important for our bodies and minds.

I would like you to have a go at some of these active challenges below:

• Join in a PE lesson with Joe Wicks at 9am
  • Skipping Rope challenge – set a 1 minute timer on a device and see how many jumps you can do. Challenge a member of your family to do it too. Who got the most jumps? How many could you jump?
  • Hula Hoop challenge – time yourself and you use your waist to keep the hula hoop spinning. How long could you keep it going? Challenge a member of your family.
  • Kick ups challenge – can you do 5 kick ups? Challenge yourself to do more!

Here are 25 ways of getting moving at home! I would love to see some pictures posted on the blog of the activities you have been doing.

25 Ways to Get Moving at Home Infographic | American Heart Association

4 Responses to Take on an active challenge!

1. Aleksandr says:

I do PE with Joe Wicks because he does great exercises to keep me moving!

• Megan says:

I do hula hooping every day for some exercise and go on walks some days. I also play (some days) football and catch.

2. Eesa says:

I like playing sport and I join with Joe Wicks. 🙂

3. Eesa says:

I go park sometimes and I really enjoy it because I do some exercises touching my feet,squats and more. I take a ball or a bike and have fun and at home I like doing head stand. When I am bored I play football or catching a ball. In lock down I have been active by playing and joining in with Joe wicks. He is very funny. 🙂