Music!

This half term in music we have been singing an African song and beginning to add percussion and beats to it. 

What is our song and what have you enjoyed about this half term in music?

Some children have also been learning brass outside of school and on a Friday morning with Mr Dunkley since September. This afternoon, they performed some pieces to us. Wow! Well done! You all performed brilliantly as a team!

Miss Longmore

6 Responses to Music!

1. Megan says:

I love singing Juba [our song in music] with all the instruments. I love the 1st verse
    ” Juba this and Juba that and Juba wore a yellow hat.” I love playing my tenor horn and doing different songs. It is not that hard to play a tenor horn it easy.

2. Aleksandr says:

I hope everyone enjoyed our performance playing the tenor horn and cornet! Maybe you will get to play a cornet like me.

3. Daniyal says:

So far in music we have been playing a game where you have to be in the beat.Every even number you have to tap your knees on , an odd number you clap , on 5 you put your hands on your head and on 8 you have to spin 180 degrees.

4. Megan says:

The people also go on Wednesday to brass with Mr Broomhead. I love playing my tenor horn.

5. Rayhan says:

Music is so much fun. We play a beat game, it is so much fun.

6. Barbara says:

I love music because it is fun we play a beat game and once I nearly won we are learninga a very good song.