Science Rocks!

In Year 3T, we love Science! We love it even more now we are looking at rocks, fossils and soils! And we love it EVEN MORE because it matches our new topic about the Stone Age!

Today we have been investigating rocks and their physical properties. We used our cross curricular maths skills to sort them into Carroll diagrams and Venn diagrams in our groups.

Tell me some things we found, Year 3.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Science Rocks!

1. Barbara says:

I really enjoyed this science lesson it was so good it was all about rocks they was all different rocks it was so good.

2. Rayhan says:

Science is so cool especially if we are looking at rocks. We have learnt so much already. We have learned there’s fossils and air trapped inside rocks so it would be light.

3. Oliver B says:

I really enjoyed this lesson because l loved the rocks!!!

4. Oliver B says:

Everybody looked weird because they wore glasses and the cote!

5. Brooklyn says:

They were great rocks.

6. Oliver B says:

Science is really cool

7. Megan says:

The science was so cool! I think people probably think rock are boring but there actually amazing.My favourite bit was when we we looked at them.We sorted the rocks out in are they flat or do they have crystal.

8. Daniyal says:

This was the best science in the world! The best thing I like was the science glasses and the coat.

9. Hayden says:

All our school love doing experiments. We all love science. Rocks have lots of uses.

10. Thomas says:

I like all of our school experiments. we love all our science. rocks have lots of uses.

11. Thomas says:

fossils are cool.