What makes a good friend?

In Year 4L we are all brilliant at looking after one another and looking out for our friends. What makes a good friend Year 4?

Who has already had the friendship award for their seat? Who thinks they will be one of the first to achieve a special award for their friendship? How are you a good friend?

Miss Longmore

7 Responses to What makes a good friend?

1. Megan says:

I got the friendship award by helping my friend to understand how volcanoes erupt.I like helping my friend learn about volcanoes because I like learning about volcanoes.

2. Molly says:

The good friendship award is a token that when you are being a really good friend then your teacher gives you a sheet that has good friend on it and if you keep getting that award then you get the good friendship coin that you get from the head teacher but you can exchange it for a bigger treat.

3. Aleksandr says:

I really want to go to Chester because they have amazing,exciting things there(it was the best). I liked marching around to the Roman garden.We were then goin to the amphitheatre, then there was a Roman fight Miss White vs Miss Longmore.After the battle Miss White was victorious. Miss Longmore had her head chopped off. Then we felt curious were w’ed go next, then we found out that we were going to the mueseum and went inside. We went inside and had to say a password (all hail Julia) and the door creaked open! We then had to row the boat 2000 years back. We went to the doctors stand and we had to guess what the doctor did there and the answer was that he did loads of disgusting stuff like tasting wee, smelling it and even touch it! At the end we all got to play in the hands on room.

4. Alena says:

Being a good friend is when you help them if they need help or if they need help with their work. By being a nice caring friend that you can trust all the time!
    The people in my class who have got the good friend award is:
    Levi
    Morgan
    Megan
    Veera and
    Eshal
    and so far nobody has got a golden friendship coin.
    The good friend award is basically a thing that you put on the back of your chair. You get this by being helpful kind caring and nice!
    MAKE SURE YOU GET THE GOOD FRIEND AWARD!!
    I hope the get sooner or later.
    By Alena

5. Megan says:

Everyone wants the good friend award.

6. Alena says:

One boy in Year 5 called Mustafa got the good friend award ten times and OVER! He is the first person in the whole Oxford Grove history to get the kindness token!
    I have got the good friend award tons and tons of times, maybe someday I could get the kindness token and loads of my other friends!
    Loads of people eagerly want the good friend award!
    Hopefully one person in my class will get the kindness token!
    Alena