During the half term holidays we had a visitor at our school. Miss Harvey checked the CCTV and saw that a small dragon had been sneaking around the school!
When we showed reception they thought it might be a baby and it might be lost!
We have been making posters to ask other children and teachers to look out for this dragon and if you see it to let us know!
Mrs Taylor has seen some dragon droppings around school so it must be somewhere!
The dragon has even been seen in Miss Harvey’s office and Mrs Day’s office!
Top Commentators:Your target is to leave 25 or more comments
- 0272013gp (6)
- Stef Lomax (5)
- 0272012mb (3)
- Inaayah javid's mumm... (3)
- 027brewern (2)
- Alena (2)
- Eshal (2)
- Fatima (2)
- Fatima (2)
- Miss Harvey (2)
- on The Royal Wedding Party! How lovely.
- on Music Can't wait to come and watch you all performing one last time in Reception.
- on The Royal Wedding Party! Those look yummy I love it it looks like your having a picnic and lots of cool things.Eshal 3T
- on Transition to Year 1! Inayah is very happy because she is going in the next class she is excited to learn new thing and do…
- on Transition to Year 1! Its a best activity that's provide the aportunityfor kids that they got familiar with newclasss and…