- on The Royal Wedding Party! How lovely.
- on Music Can't wait to come and watch you all performing one last time in Reception.
- on The Royal Wedding Party! Those look yummy I love it it looks like your having a picnic and lots of cool things.Eshal 3T
- on Transition to Year 1! Inayah is very happy because she is going in the next class she is excited to learn new thing and do…
- on Transition to Year 1! Its a best activity that's provide the aportunityfor kids that they got familiar with newclasss and…
Category Archives: Uncategorized
This week some of us have been working with an artist to make lots of different things. We created castles, a tree, and owl and butterflies. We used tissue paper to decorate.
We have been practising for our End of Year Music Assembly! Watch this space!
Today both Nursery and Reception had a tea party to celebrate the Royal Wedding of Prince Harry and Megan Markle! We talked about the Royal Family and how this wedding is a very special wedding. We had jam sandwiches and … Continue reading
Next half term we are going to be going to be in our new classrooms with our new teachers! It is all very exciting! We would like you to talk with your families about any questions you might have or … Continue reading
Some of the children in reception took part in the spellathon! What a fantastic effort children we are all very proud!
All of reception went on a very special school trip! At the farm we fed the animals, learnt about how to care for the animals and even saw a robot machine that helps with milking the cows! What an amazing … Continue reading
This week we have been looking at magic spells and potions. We have been using the computers to enhance our topic using purple mash! Take a look! Remember reception you have your purple mash log in stuck in your homework books … Continue reading