- on Amazing Maths! Adam told me he enjoyed this activity,he could say each coin .I am very proud of him and his progres…
- on International Womens Day 1. International Women’s Day is largely aimed at inspiring women across the world and celebrating th…
- on Celebrating World Book Day! What a fantastic event world book day It provides the opportunity to know more about different books…
- on Amazing Maths! Mahek told me she enjoyed alot learing values of money she enjoyed lerning something new.
- on Bike Ability! Khirad loves ride a bike
Author Archives: 027brewern
This week we had a very special treat! We went for a visit to the “A Life Caravan”. We had so much fun learning about different parts of the body! We met Harold the Giraffe and we helped him to … Continue reading
Today we talked about how special women are – Luke “Mums keep us safe”. They do lots of jobs “teacher, police women, fire women” All women are different and special.
This week in maths we have been learning about money and different coins. Why not see if you can sort different coins at home! Can you say the name of each coin? 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1?
Today we have been taking part in all sorts of activities! We have been reading books, sharing our favourite stories with each other and even creating our own story books!
Wow! we have been so busy having fun this week! we have been learning circus skills such as plate spinning, juggling and balancing! Take a look here!
This week we have been learning lots of different skills using balancing bikes! The bikes are special as they have no pedals! We are learning how to balance and how to move around on the bikes. We have talked about … Continue reading
Today in reception we talked about what we use the internet for and how we could stay safe. We took part in 4 different activities. Activity 1: We watched a story about “Three little monsters” who posted a picture on … Continue reading
Arggggg, we are coming to learn at oxford grove with ye land lubbers! Take a look at our classroom as we learn how to be pirates! We are having so much fun!
This week we used the large drums to help us to learn how to follow a beat! Thanks Mr Martin, we had so much fun as always! “First you make your fingers click, then you stamp your feet, both hands … Continue reading
Wow! We have a space station here in reception! We are so excited to get stuck in pretending to be astronauts! We are going to let you have a sneak peak!