- on Amazing designs I love those cars that you have made Nursery. If I made one of those cars I would drive to the count…
- on Reception Assembly Reception must have had a lot of fun, I cant wait to see the assembly's you do next year.
- on Physical development You must have done a lot of fun activities because you all look tired. You also must have worked ver…
- on Amazing Writing! Good job, you are really good at writing, I can tell that you are all going to have a really good wr…
- on Amazing designs Wow, the cars look really good you must have took a lot of time and effort. You look like you all en…
Tag Archives: Reading
This week some of our parents came into Nursery to look at how we teach reading. It was nice to show our parents our classroom and for them to join in with our stories. Thank you to all the parents … Continue reading
This week we have been sharing lots of stories. We have been working on our listening skills. In the Nursery we like story time. We are good at joining in with some of the words. What is your favourite story?
Today we came to school dressed in our pyjamas to raise money for our chosen charities this year- ‘Cancer Research’and ‘The Stroke Association’. We went into the hall and recited a poem for the Reception children. We said the poem: … Continue reading
This week we have been playing lots of games to help us remember the names of the Oxford Reading Tree characters. We are getting very good at remembering, and we have enjoyed listening to some of the stories. Can you … Continue reading
Each Monday we have a story with our parents in Nursery. Today our story was Peace at Last. We used lots of different voice sounds to make all the sounds Daddy bear heard when he couldn’t sleep. Thank you to … Continue reading
This week we have celebrated world book day. We came to school on Thursday dressed as our favourite character. When we arrived at Nursery we noticed that a magic fairy had been to school and left a very special story telling chair. The … Continue reading