- on Amazing designs Wow,those cars look realy good from brooke ..... Well.... done!!! Some languges are french spanish a…
- on Amazing designs I love those cars that you have made Nursery. If I made one of those cars I would drive to the count…
- on Reception Assembly Reception must have had a lot of fun, I cant wait to see the assembly's you do next year.
- on Physical development You must have done a lot of fun activities because you all look tired. You also must have worked ver…
- on Amazing Writing! Good job, you are really good at writing, I can tell that you are all going to have a really good wr…
Tag Archives: Maths
Our topic this half term is Dinosaurs. This week we used our bricks outside to make towers as tall as a dinosaur.
This week in Maths we have been trying to categorise objects according to size. We have done a fantastic job of putting the cows into the correct field.
In maths this week we have been singing lots of counting songs. Our favourite counting song has been 5 little ducks went swimming one day. You can listen to the song here. http://www.bbc.co.uk/learning/schoolradio/subjects/earlylearning/nurserysongs/F-J/five_little_ducks
This week we have been very busy doing lots of Maths activities. Here are a few photos of our learning.
This week we have been learning the song 12345 once I caught a fish alive. We are getting very good at joining in with the numbers. http://www.bbc.co.uk/learning/schoolradio/subjects/earlylearning/nurserysongs/K-O/caught_fish_alive We have also enjoyed the song 5 little speckled frogs. http://www.bbc.co.uk/learning/schoolradio/subjects/earlylearning/nurserysongs/F-J/five_little_speckled_frogs Can you … Continue reading