- on Amazing designs Wow,those cars look realy good from brooke ..... Well.... done!!! Some languges are french spanish a…
- on Amazing designs I love those cars that you have made Nursery. If I made one of those cars I would drive to the count…
- on Reception Assembly Reception must have had a lot of fun, I cant wait to see the assembly's you do next year.
- on Physical development You must have done a lot of fun activities because you all look tired. You also must have worked ver…
- on Amazing Writing! Good job, you are really good at writing, I can tell that you are all going to have a really good wr…
Category Archives: Uncategorized
We have had such an amazing year. I am so proud of how much you have grown! What have you enjoyed the most this year in Nursery?
This week we have been working in the Reception. We have met our new teachers and been working very hard. We have learnt how to use our new art area. We have had lots of fun. What have you enjoyed … Continue reading
Today we had a picnic and talked about how we felt about the transition from Nursery to Reception. We are very excited to show how grown up we are.
Today both Nursery and Reception had a tea party to celebrate the wedding of Prince Harry and Megan Markle! We talked about the Royal Family and how this wedding is a very special wedding. We had jam sandwiches and milk … Continue reading
This week we have worked together to design and make a car. We tried very hard to listen to each others ideas. We are getting very good at working as a team.
Look at our amazing writing. We have made a label for our plant pot. We are growing beanstalks just like Jack and the Beanstalk.
Today we had a very exciting morning. We went into the hall and had a go at playing lots of games. Our teachers are so impressed. We will be fabulous at PE in Reception next year!
Today we went to watch the Reception children perform in their Music assembly. We have had such a good time. Reception you were amazing. Thank you for inviting us to your special show.
This week some of us have been listening for the first sound in a word. We are beginning to hear the sounds when given a choice from two. This is amazing, very clever Nursery!
This week we have been trying to throw and catch. We are getting really good.